who's not with there baby's father?

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
We broke up when I found out I was pregnant, I luv him so much and really miss being with him. Its like I luv him more and more as da days go by =((

Comments

• I jus broke it off with mine tonight. He thought he could do what he wanted without talking to me first and I was not having it. He wasnt being patient with me and my moods and wasnt making me feel good nemore.. I love him with all my heart but I deserve better
  • Awwww dats so sweet Girl. This my first baby I'm so scared and nervous. Dey make me so mad cuz dey hurt u and leave u then try to come back and think we suppose to drop everything fa dem. But Its all apart life and us woman have to make da best decisions.
  • Yea u rite we all deserve better dey will never understand.
  • They sure wont.. Our babies will will bring us more happiness than any man will.. :)
  • Sure will :">
  • Yelp.. I havent stop smiling when I look in mirror today. My belly is finally showing and its making me feel so much better. :)
  • I'm not with him for various reasons. He actually broke up with me but everything happens for a reason. I was sad at first but I got over it because all I wad thinking about was my unborn child and that's what made me happy and excited. I mean its sad knowing he's not there throughout my pregnancy but he did claim he was going to be there for his child. We only talk unless it has to do with the baby. I haven't seen him since I was 2 months and now I'm 4 months pregnant. 16 weeks and 4 days. But all I need us just me and my baby.
  • Yea me to we kinda in the same situation. I'm Just ready for babygirl to arrive dats all dat matter
  • We broke up around New Years and a month later I found out I was pregnant. He still very upset & sayin he's too young & not ready for a baby. I know that he'll be here for the baby once it's born but it really hurts me to not have his support during the pregnancy. It's still early (I'm almost 7 wks) so I'm hopin & prayin that he mans up soon cuz I really need him by me whether we're together or not.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gabschillin I feel for you. I was in the same situation with my ex/baby father. I was with him for 3 years and I did everything for him and went out my way for him because I was in love with him. He was my everything and once I found out I was pregnant I told him and he was shocked then we talked about it a couple days later after I found out and he said that I would get an abortion. And that if I didn't get an abortion he can't be with me. And he would go with me to get it done. But now that I decided to keep my baby he says he's not gonna be they're through out my pregnancy but he is gonna be there for the birth of his child and in his childs life. I don't understand men. I swear they make me sick sometimes.
  • Ladies keep your heads held high. You have the power to carry life within you and though they make us weak and break us down from time to time, men could never ever handle what we do. If he wants to be a deadbeat, hell pay for it in court and on judgement day. Keep GOD first and all will be well with your and your beautiful babies! Praise you my sisters.
  • Trust me ladies, it gets better! I broke up with my boys' father about 2 weeks before I had them. He was cheating & only came twice to see me when I was in the hospital for three weeks. Even his Mom said I was too good for him. We tried working things out when the boys were younger, but it wasn't to be. Now that the boys are almost 10, he keeps crawling back to me still, but there's no way that it's going to happen. I definitely started to see all of his faults as we got older, & now I don't even understand what I saw in the first place. The only thing good that he has ever done was give me my sons.

It takes time, I it hurts like hell, but the worst part I think is the confusion at first & just not being able to understand how they can be that way. That part may not go away, but the pain definitely does. I wish you all luck, just remember, you & your baby deserve the best you can get, its not worth it to settle on a boy, & you will never know if they will man up!
  • I broke up with mine when I was two months along. I regret it every day. I feel your pain. <3
  • Oc86 my baby's father is young to he 19 and I'm 21 and in the beginning he was scared but now he is actually coming back around......God bless u keep yo head up and put a smile on yo face cuz he gne wish he would have been there.
  • edited February 2011
    Gabschillin if he can't be there for u sh** fuck him cuz he wasn't thinking bout dat when he was getting his pleasure. Abortion is not the answer and it will make u feel so bad afterwards.keep God first and keep yo baby and forget him I know it hurt but dat is a gift from god :">