1st thing to eat or drink?

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Hey mamas! Was just curious... what is the first thing your going to eat or drink once you have your babies?

I'm going to drink the biggest redbull I can find and a greek salad with extra feta cheese! Mmmm can't wait! Only 40 more days, ill have my baby girl and yummy food and drinks! Lol, what are all you ladies wanting so bad that you "shouldn't" have now?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Lol that's funny I didn't read the bottom half and I was like the biggest redbull ever!! Lol don't really crave any food yet.
  • I have no idea but I will be sooo hungry since I am having a csection in the morning and I have to fast after midnight and then wait 24 hours after my csection before I can eat again! Yikes! Hubby better bring me the whole damn buffet lol
  • Hahaha ill be having a c section too @bigmamak with my sons c section I couldn't eat solid food until I (tmi) pooped or farted, I hope that doesn't happen again bcuz I didn't eat for 3 days! Wouldn't thik that doing something so simple would be so difficult lol! So I'm hoping for just 24 hours max this time! :)
  • Lol!! Why won't they let you drink sprite?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lol it sucks! my hospital listens for bowel sounds and if they are back to normal I am allowed to eat. I am not allowed to leave the hospital till I fart though! lol haha
  • i dont know something harty and yummy at the same time cause im always starved after a long labor and delivery.. oh yeah.. hmm will see what im craving.. probably some sushi.. but like i said something harty would be better and more filling oh the options are so open.. lol..
  • The biggest grilled chicken Cesar salad ever!! :D
  • so happy i dont need a csec cause i dont know if i could handle not eating for over 24hrs.. dam girls that really sucks .. cause right after i had my sons both times.. first though.. shower, second, food.. cause my babies were perfectly healthy... and strong .. so i wasnt worried about them.. it was funny cause after my first son i ate cheese n crackers .. yum.. thats what i was craving.. weird.. with my second i had him at around 10:30am so i was able to eat lunch around 1.. and it was yummy
  • I'm really wanting a mt. Dew and possibly a red bull :) and I'm feeling possibly a big Mac or steak but I mean anything will probably sound good about then
  • Absolut Berri Acai martini. :ar!
  • I wish right after birth I could have something yummy but I plan to breastfeed for a bit after birth then mainly pump so I won't get any super yummy stuff until I'm done using my milk. Boooo!
  • @lae3 it really sucks! This is my 3rd csection. My last one hubby decided to order delivery from our fav takout place and eat it in front of me! I was soooooo mad lol
  • Mt dew.
  • My husband is going to be suffering with me, I already tol him I've slept uncomfortably for 9 months he can do i t for 3 days while I'm in. The hospital, and also if he needs to eat he better make sure its tuna or something I don't like or he will be one upset hubby lol!
  • Dippy eggs and a hoagie.
  • Im going to have an amp energy drink and a fuzzy navel drink.
  • Hmm, I had a c-section before and didn't have to wait 24 hours (or until I had a BM to eat). I think it was no more than 8 hours before I was allowed to have a liquid meal, and then I think the next meal I was given solid foods.
  • Lol @ashleyfew I can't wait for my redbull!! And @carrielee, every doc is diff I have a diff doc this time than the one who delivered my son, and with my son I could only have liquid diet until I had bm or farted sucked soooo bad!! Have not specifically asked my doc this time around but I think I will at my next appt.
  • A nice big glass of red wine is first on my list after breast feeding. As for food... some runny yolk on my over medium eggs. Im dying for it
  • A buttery nipple srtiously! Then when I get home after I get her eating pattern down im going to have me some hennesy and apple juice!
  • I'm gonna go to a seafood n sushi buffet..since were limited to 12oz of seafood per week I wanna go all out n eat lots lol
  • Lol I'm not a seafood fan at all so you ladies enjoy all ou can eat! :)
  • @carrielee lucky! This will be my 3rd csection and was the same with all of them
  • Seafood !! And Dr. Pepper and the pink rockstar I never drank it but I really want to try it.
  • I am bad I have drank soda this pregnancy.. but I'm scared to drink energy drinks as the caffeine content is much higher and they have all kinds of other "energy blends" in them!
  • Dnt worry, im guilty of drinking some soda as well