bedrest

edited July 2011 in High risk pregnancy
Anybody want to be bedrest buddies. Im 26+3

Comments

• For preterm labor. I've been having contractions since wednesday but they aren't making me progress so im stuck in the bed now until further notice
  • @lmd18taw I am also on strict bedrest this is my 6th week and still have 21 weeks to go. I am 18+3. Seems like a ling way to go!
  • ive been on bedrest since 12weeks, im 34 weeks, and currently in the hospital, ill be your buddy :) lol
  • Awww....I admire all of you!!! You have all been on bedrest so long...I have only been for one week and only have 11 more days and have been so bored. I can't complain anymore! Hang in there!!
  • Im 31 weeks, iv been on bed rest since 25 weeks. Its seems like forever with another forever to go.
  • I talk to several mommies on bedrest and we play words with friends and share all of our doctor appointment information together. It makes it nice to have other mommas to share with.
  • Well this my first night home from the hospital so its not too bad yet. I just wish I could get up and do for myself instead of ask for it every time
  • I have 20 weeks to go.
  • I've never had to be on bedrest... I can't imagine what it must be like. Do you literally have to stay in bed 24/7? What about eating and bathroom?
  • I'm 32w tomarrow I've been on bedrest since 24. I will admit I'm really bad at it lol.
  • Im pretty bad at it to. I lay around most of the day, but I sneak up for 10 or 25 mins. I have an 8 yr old so I can't lay down all day long.
  • yes bed rest is just that. Only get up to go to the bathroom, sometimes get food but then right back to bed
  • Its miserable. Especially still having contractions
  • I can't imagine. I hope all of you finish out the rest of your pregnancy with no problems.