Constant thumping

edited July 2011 in Third Trimester
For the last 5mins i've been feeling a constant thumping feeling. I can feel it inside and outside. It's very regular and not hard like a kick or push. Feels kinda like a heart beat. I'm a ftm and have neber felt.this and have no idea what it is. Any ideas?

Comments

• Hiccups! My baby girl gets em all the time
  • Yup sounds like hiccups
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yep, those would be hiccups! You'll probably feel them every day now. :D
  • Mhmm hiccups lol sometimes I'm like reallly? Cause its almost as bad as if I had em but sometimes I like it cause I can tell which way he's facing
  • Wow crazy!!!thanks ladies hubby and I we're scared.... He's all hurry and call your mom. It's gone away now but.it.was a crazy feeling.... Can't wait to feel it again. I love all my pregly friends I can get help/advice/answers so quick! :)
  • Lol I felt them for the first time last week, an now I feel them about every other day since. Its cute... but I was worried the first time lol
  • Oh wow thats what that is? I get them like every night and have been wondering what that was. i feel like a dummy now. lol
  • Awww hiccups :)
  • Haha I've been having that a lot and even my friends can feel it and thought it was a heart beat lol and I was like no and she was freaking out but I'm so used to it I kinda think its fun nothing to worry about :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hiccups. I think mine has them now. I had just drunk water.