Keep your eyes to yourself!

Omg, I'm so effing tired of other women blatantly checking out my husband while I'm standing right next to him or holding his hand. It's so rude!!! I'm obviously pregnant and obviously with him, so put two and two together. This is MY husband and babys father so don't try anything, trick! One chick actually WINKED at my husband while I was holding his hand. I was too surprised to do anything that time but later on I wanted to scream at her.
Just today some lady at Joann Fabrics was stalking us while we were at the store. We were there for about 10 or 15 minutes and she passed by us probably 4 times and kept giving my hubby googly eyes. This skank even waited around so she could get in line behind us! If I had noticed (I was too busy checking out crafting stuff :D ) I would have chewed her ass so bad she wouldn't be able to sit for a month! I just think it is so rude and just downright trashy to be checking out a guy who is obviously involved with a woman. I can't wait until after I have our baby so we can finally get our wedding rings tattooed on.

Comments

• You must have a really good looking hubby!
  • lol i guess it doesnt bother me at all. me and my bf are totally only with eachother and we laugh at ppl checkin us out. the other day i was wearing a low cut shirt and my bf was walking behind me and busted out laughing i was like wtf. and hes like that teen was totally looking down ur shirt lmao i was kinda embarrassed but it was effing funny cuz the kid was like 17 and im 22. and my bf always has girls looking at him. and i just say ooo u got a stalker andy. lol and then he usually has a funny comment like should i give em a show lol. idk we dont get jealous of anything, but thats just us
  • @vtmamajuju
    He is good looking and super skinny. I guess I'm not the only lady who digs skinny guys. :) But seriously, that lady was just weird.
  • @jazzi89
    It's weird, I never got jealous before. Maybe its just pregnancy hormones?
  • The same thing happened to me not that long ago! hubby and I were at wal mart together and some girl was following us around like a little puppy dog stairing him down like no tomorrow! when we left she left at the same time went and got her truck and drove down our isle... ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PARKING LOT and gave him the sup cutey head nod with the sly little wink while we are sitting there momentarily snogging cuz we took different cars to town! I just had to giggle at it tho cuz he is obviously mine and the girl was really odd looking but it was definately amusing!
  • hmm ya idk i used to be extremely jealous with my other bfs but i had good reason to be cuz they all cheated. but with andy ive never had those feelings and weve only been together since november so idk y its diff with him
  • I dont mind if woman look but I will turn street in a hot sec if someone flurts while im w him like u said trashy!!!! Atgh.. Nottin hotter than a taken man who actually takes care of his woman
  • @sunshinelove and @jazzi89
    Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who's hubby gets stalked! I feel better about it now lol. Btw sunshinelove, your screen name reminds me of that song (I think its by Eric Clapton?).
  • Happens to my hubby to! We are both secure in our marriage, I just think its more about having respect for yourself and others to not do things like that to other peoples husbands!
  • ya my bf gets stalked alot, and i mean alot! hes only 20 so hes got all the young girls after him, not to mention he likes to act macho lmao. or so i think. but ya it doesnt bother me at all. hes mine and all mine, just like im his and all his. lol.

we actually went to the bars a couple nights ago and his friend who just got out of jail has a crush on me, and well he was hammered by the time i brought them to the bar to drink. he kept walking up behind me and putting his arm around my shoulders and whispering ridiculous shit in my ear and me an my bf were just laughin our asses off all night at him. he kept winking at me too. omfg it was fuckin hilarious. my bf was just like dream on carl, dream on. lol
  • @ashley_smashley
    Spot on! I needed to vent about it so I probably came off a lot more jealous-sounding than I really am. I just thought that was so rude to full on stalk us like that when I'm obviously his wife.
  • @jazzi89
    XD I would have been so uncomfortable! That's hilarious tho.
  • lol ive known this kid for a while and hes like one of my best friends too, but omfg it was hilarious. it was so funny. all of my bfs friends are like that so im pretty used to it
  • I did think you sounded jealous at all!! its just plain trashy and desperate if you ask me!!
  • Ugh I hated when girls would look at my hubby I would always put his hand on my belly when I noticed it. He loved to rub my belly he was so happy he got a boy and when he would notice it he would kiss me. I would get looks when I was preggo too. My hubby would get real mad he would tell me I thought u would be off limits with a belly! Lol
  • @stevenjsalas_mommy its the opposite...I am starting to think men really love the look of a pregnant woman! lol my hubby got so irritated at Home Depot today, I thought he was gonna punch someone!
  • lol @STEVENJSALAS_mommy lol i thought for sure i wouldnt b gettin looks at 8 months pregnant but the 17 yr old proved me wrong lol. my bf thinks its funny, he calls me sexi momma. and always brags about how his gf still looks good while preg
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jazzi89 my husband would get mad he would make me walk in front of him. And hey if you still look good at 8 months u should be proud!!! I got my body back after two wks of having ny babybut with bigger boobs and I kept them even after breastfeeding ;)
  • Add me to the list. I mean these tramps have no respect. I swear when we are in public the females almost DAMN near break their necks checking him out. Believe me I snap when I say snap I mean I go off ... Guys are also always staring one guy just came up to me talking about you're really glowing.. How pregnancy fits me I was so uncomfortable.
  • lol my bf just busted out laughing lol. and ya id like to think i still look decent at 8 months. lol. my boobs are going thru another growth spurt and unfortunatly i noticed that my tatt has a line that needs touch ups now but o well. andi hope to breastfeed so hopefully my boobs stay nice and big, my bf loves them lmao
  • @ashley_smashley why do they get violent lol I hate going places bc my man's always like what r u staring at? U like my girl? Ugh its a little annoying but I think it is somewhat cute cause he gets jealous. I dc I love my man though I've been with him since i was 15 ;)
  • I think its funny to! But just like I find it disrespectful if a woman checks him out, he finds it disrespectful to..lol but it sure is funny to see him get all upset!
  • @jazzi89 I only breastfed 2 months but my man is in love with them too they will be engorged 2-3 dys after giving birth
  • @rashly_smashley I find it real disrespectful too especially when we are with them. sometimes my man is holding our son and they r still looking. hoes. and men have no respect they look while ur pgnt with a carseat they dgaf
  • edited July 2011
    When I was pregnant me and my fiance went to thw dmv to get his license changed over because he was about to turn 21. Since his last id he has lost 100ibs.shes like you definitely dont weigh the same. And entered his new weight and then She looked at me and said "you better watch out" and looked at him all flirty like. I was 8 mo preg.. Obviously taken.. Some people..
  • My husband has gotten those looks too. He is oblivious to it. I agree that it's tacky and disrespectful.

But sometimes I wonder if there isn't some sort of additional attraction or a scientific explanation... Like the female may not only find him attractive, but also his ability to procreate?
  • Yay! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hates it! :)) I feel less weird now.
    @txmoorekat
    I'm sure reproductive science has something to do with women checking out baby daddies/men checking out pregnant women. My husband's 13 year old son was with us at the store and he looks and acts just like my husband. I bet that my stepson + my big belly = some kind of hormonal attraction. Even at 39 my husband's still got the goods to make healthy babies. ;)