cant sleep :( bleeding and constipated

edited February 2011 in First Trimester
I can't sleep anymore, been up for an hour. I'm so scared. My u/s is at 7:45, another 2.5 hours. I'm cramping and bleeding and my stomach is in more pain from bloating and constipation.
I don't usually pray to God, but this is one of those times I need to. I don't want to lose my baby. I'm so sad alone while my husband sleeps....

Comments

• I'm so worried about u. I got on here this. Am just to see ur update. Don't give up hope. Thinking of u. U are not alone
  • Thank you honey @adhleyr0512 this is the worst possible feeling. I just feel so desperate. Everyone is so excited for us to have this baby, including us. I can't stand the thought. I'm having a hard time being positive at this point. I've had ladies tell me they had cramps and bleeding and are ok. I'm praying this turns out the same. I really appreciate you answering this <3
  • I'm worried. I HATE how were only a cpl months but they act like its nothing. Ya know when plp have abortions at this point they tell us how alive our babies are. But when something starts going wrong they treat us like its not even a baby yet.
  • Hang in there. Try to relax as much as possible, being stressed/upset will only make things worse. I know its easier said than done, but as of right now it could be that you have low lying placenta, had rough sex, need to rest. No need to work yourself up over things you can't control, you will make yourself sick. My best wishes are with you& baby, think positive! Keep us updated :)
  • Maybe go to a different hospital from your usual one? say you don't know whats going on. Like, don't even tell them you're pregnant.
  • I know it's hard, but try to relax, put your feet up and think about all the great things that are coming your way. You must see and feel the positive light of everything wonderful surrounding you, your husband and your baby. >:D<
  • Oh katlilly. Im so sorry you're stressing. It will be ok. I'm sure it's nothing serious.

Practice deep breathing techniques and meditation. You can channel your thoughts into positive energy and it's good practice for labor. don't work yourself into a panc before you know what's going on.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.