How many weeks you start doing your hospital bag

edited July 2011 in September 2011
Im 32 weeks and I wanna know when should I start packing

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm having my baby on Tuesday, and I JUST got my bag together on Thursday when I went to the hospital for labor, but was only at a 1. Its best to "get started" on it, and add things as you go......its less stressful lol
  • edited July 2011
    I'm gonna be 34 weeks in a couple days and I'm thinking of packing the bag in a couple weeks.
  • I'll be 35wks this Thursday. I should have had it already packed (imo) just in case but I am just now getting things I need. I say the sooner the better so you don't to worry or be caught off guard. I'm packing my diaper bag tomorrow and getting my things organized for my hospital bag. One surprise(baby(= ) is enough hehe
  • Packing Mine @36 Weeks :) Which Is In 3 Weeks
  • I packed mine at 35 weeks but u can pack when ever u feel like u should cause u never know :)
  • What all should u pack?
  • I'm packing mine at 36 weeks, in 3 weeks. I've had an easy sailing pregnancy minus stressors so I figure I shouldn't go in to preterm ....just need a list of what to pack :/
  • @beautifulME Basically Personals For Yourself && Outfit For Baby Since The Hospital Provides Everything Else
  • i slowly started around 30. i started with making a list and "checking it twice" (gonna find out who's naughty or nice...hehehe, yes im tired). then i slowly start getting items gathered. i got serious about it around 32. i will be 36 on tuesday and i have been done for about 1 1/2 wks (completely done) with the except of meds and items hubby uses daily.
  • I just finished mines and im 31weeks5days. I dnt like not being prepared bc I never make it passed 37weeks. It was fun but I keep changing outfits for my lil man lol
  • Honestly I didn't do it till the day that I came from the doctors office after hearing that I needed to be induced at 36 wks I nested had everything but i never got around to put it in a bag ;)