Registry for shower!

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
I'm so excited because I just sent out the e-vite for my baby shower which will be on September 10. I put the link to my registry on Amazon in the message and I just got notified that three things were already purchased from the registry!!! One is from a friend in Cali who can't even come to the shower. Awwww! I'm so excited for the event I can't even take it! The planning is going great and my mom already sent me a check which should cover most of it. Hooooooray! :ar! When is your shower? Are you excited?!

Comments

• Yay!!! Blueberry will be excited to get lots of stuff!!!
    Mine is the day after yours! I'm super excited I wish it was tomorrow so I can stop freaking out cuz I wanna know what ill get lol
  • Awesome! Mines a week from today (aug 7) me and my mom are doing the final shopping trip for it today! I can't wait, I check my online registry all the time!
  • Yay blueberrymom I knw how u feel! I jst wish ppl would have went by my registry then I would have two & three of the same things. Guess ill b exchanging soon! I love baby shower bc im a true Shopiholic
  • @newmomma15 @pregnantelf I know I'm going to be obsessed with checking this registry. One thing I really hope I get is this stuffed zebra rocking horse for Blueberry's room. It's just so cute! The highlight of the shower (to me) is the black white and blue candy bar. I can't wait! Hope you guys have a blast at yours!
  • edited July 2011
    Mine is 9/10 also! My Bff is throwing it for me. This is bby #4 for us but we have 7 years between this one and our last, so she said a shower is a must. I am so nervous cause of all the girls on here who had bad shower experiences....
  • @mommyo3soon2b4 Don't worry! Its will be AWESOME!
  • Mine is labor day I'm so excited!!! I just hope people show up!!!
  • Im having mine sept 10th too.. Its going to be co ed because my family has like no girls in it. Im very excited! I cant wait..
  • I'm so getting that lol! Thanks for the heads up. My besties & I are trying to figure out a good shower date. Still nothing solid yet. They're gonna force me to take matters into my own hands lol. I did it with my bridal shower so they know I will... ;-)
  • How can i find your registery on amazon? Whats ur email
  • How exciting!!! My shower is sept 11th. I'm very excited too I haven't registered yet so of course no evites out yet.
  • edited July 2011
    Im getting excited reading this! Im prudy excited myself...i have to admit Im more excited to decorate then anything! I've had a few items bought off my registry and only a few people know about it until the others get there invites..the items i got were asked to be remove since..well they got it for me :) my showers Sept 3 and ill be huge!!!! since ill be 37 wks..can't really have it sooner or later..
  • @mummytuube It's under my name: Ka-Msiyara Corbett
  • My shower is sept 17 less than 3 weeks before my csection! Nobody every goes by my registry I don't know why I bother creating one!
  • @bigmamak Keep hope alive!
  • Still not showing me :-(
  • Haha I always do :P
  • Mine is August 20th. I can't contain myself. We're taking pregy pics to blow up and put on a easel (sp) in the foyer this weekend. All the prep is making me more excited.
  • Awww wow thats good the baby monitor u want we have a tomy one that cost £170 and we also was able too buy the sensor mat aswell for £40 BUT i dont see a masarati on there lol x
  • @mommys1stbundle I know! I'm shaking with excitement. It's always fun to plan a party but this is even cooler cuz it's just for me. Plus there's gonna be a CANDY BUFFET! whoot whoot! (*)
  • @mummytuube It breaks my heart that little Blueberry has to come into a Maserati-less world. Sad, really... [-(
  • Aw well maybe everybody off pregly donate £5\$5 a month and see if we can get him one by the time hes 16
  • @mummytuube I like the way you think!
  • @mummytuube, I'm all for it! How else is he gonna get Victoria to the prom? It's an important question that only a Maserati can answer!
  • Well we all got taught too be nice help people out and look after one another so yehh i say we do this sheeet man :-) @TishJ330 ohh bless well we deff need too get on it because if they goin prom in it it has too be a top of the range brand new one with diamonds all around the bumper and on the seat belts and mayb if we have enough there names in diamond on the windscreen :-)
  • @mummytuube, you are a brilliant woman and I love your ideas!!! :-D
  • Iwanna start my own company designing kids bedrooms :-) but also wanna do travel n tourism im stuck im qwite creative