Bed Rest

edited July 2011 in September 2011
I'm already on br due to the arteries in my leg I'm not due till sept 27th wow! How am I gonna make it through this is anyone else on bedrest?

Comments

• ive been on bedrest since i was 12 weeks but it was modified. i just got discharged from the hospital for preterm labor and was diagnosed with preeclampsia and am now on super strict bedrest and can only get up to go to the bathroom. im 34 weeks right now due sept 10th
  • Iv been on bed rest since 25 weeks im now 32 weeks. Its rough, but you'll make it :)
  • I've only been on it one week...and only have 10 days left ...so far I just read ...make lists of random things I can do from bed ir couch....I got my thank u notes from shower done...cleaned out filing cabinet!!! Good luck mama!
  • Buy yourself a copy of the Rosetta Stone and learn a really hard language. Then knit something for baby. Good luck!
  • Wow I'm due sept 28 but no bed rest for me...what's wrong with the arteries in your legs
  • They are not pumping the blood out fast enough due to the increased blood supply so the dr is afraid its gonna form a clot :-(
  • They are not pumping the blood out fast enough due to the increased blood supply so the dr is afraid its gonna form a clot
  • Oh ok yea that's scary
  • I'm due two days before you. I've been on bedrest since w24. It blows! And I'm not even good at bedrest but I'm over it
  • thats weird because bedrest increases your risk of clots especially in the legs. Did he put you on a blood thinner? If not i would ask for more info from him and maybe even a second opinion. Beimg on bedrest makes the blood flow even slower. @thekellikellli
  • Why don't you order one of them cross stitch things to do for baby's nursery and can add birth date, name and stuff on afterwards :) I'm on maternity leave and have already blitzed house so pretty bored now only so much reading i can do! lol