August Mamas!!!

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
It FINALLY our turn!!! Whose ready pop, scheduled induction or csec? Or just plain ole feelin ready??!
I'm have my 1st csec tomorrow @1030 am :) (its my third baby tho)
I'm soooo happy to know I will FINALLY be holding her in my arms :)

Comments

• I am so ready to be done! Contractions all the time, hot flashes and feeling lots of pressure. I'm actually at the doc office waiting to go back. Pray for me! I want them to check me and for something to be going on.
  • @survivormommie3 good luck!! I hate them hot flashes, I never got them till this pregnancy! Update me after ur appt :)
  • Will do! I'm here alone this time. My hubby is at home watching the kids, we couldn't get a sitter. He was sicxk last night too. But he's only missed 2 appts so far. :( but I wish he was here. I'm a wimp. The other two pregnancies he was only able to make it to the ultra sounds
  • I am ready so happy is August wow finally our turn ladys...@mama_underpants good luck n Congratz ;-) lucky u tomorrow u will c ur bb .
  • @All August moms!!!! Please hurry up & have those babies so it can closer to my turn. Let's get those babies rolling & that water breaking lol im just ready for my turn
  • I am so ready ive loved been pregnant and will miss it so much think i will have to work on hubby for number 4 lol...my c sec is on the 3rd and cant wait :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am so ready!! Not due till the 20th but I am bound and determined to make this happen way before that!!
  • @mama_underpants I am finally back from my appointment! I am measuring at 40 wks!!!!! :O this little girl better make her appearance asap! I had my cultures today, so hopefully i don't have gbs again. doc said "if i don't see you before, I'll ee you in a week!" Boy, Do I hope she comes sooner! I know it's sad, but i am miserable. so on top of the fact that I feel like I have a gaping hole in my vajaja (nope, not dilated), it now hurts and feels like my pelvic bones are going to break. Oh man!
  • i have been ready. today has finally come im getting ready to go to the hospital for my c section today... its my 3rd c section but im so excited like its my 1st :) good luck to @everyone and i wish everybody the best!
  • Dr said he's being stubborn...hasnt dropped or dialated....so dr said he will make his appearance on my due date august 10 by csection...he's a big boy and not in position! !
  • edited August 2011
    I'm ready but nervous! I've helped a lot hands on a lottt with my nephew since he was 8/9 mo, but I could always hand him back over. Lol. I'm nervous of the life change. Due the 25th, my mom gets here on the 20th, so I at least hope she waits til then. This whole time I've felt she would come on her DD, but now I feel she will be a tiny bit early. I hope not! Lol.
  • Im excited its aug!!!!! Just bumbed that im due at the very end hope get comes in the middle!!!!
  • I have 14 more days til my DD! I cant wait to see my baby girl
  • 8 days so ready :)
  • Ive got 6 days to go and have a dr appt today at 1215 so hopefully im almost ready!!!
  • Thank you ladies! And good luck to you all!!! As of right now I took my kids to the beach, and now my pubic bone feels broken! It hurts sooo bad. Anyone else got this goin on? Its random I know. @survivormommie3 actaully just re read your post and u seem to have the same thing!
  • 8 days left for me! Csection on the 9th & i'm so ready!!! :)
  • @mommyof2naugust that's actually my real due date!
  • Oh da days cldnt go any slower! Due da 25th and I am counting da secs lol I just can't believe its august already :) its finally here after all I felt like I wld be pregnant forever; everything & everyone is just waiting on her now!