Mardi Gras Baby Shower

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
this might turn into a vent.....

On saturday I had my baby shower. Which my mom had beautifuly set up. Its was a normal babyshower but jus a lil twist to it. We recieved so many gifts that there two cars loaded front baq and trunk full of stuff. ( scarlett needs her own house lol.) We didnt play games. But it was fine with me. We had sent out over 200 invites but I cant complain over 150 ppl showed up. Even my father who hasnt been in my life for 20 years was there!! What a crock ?? Lol

Question is why would I be upset?

The thing is I dont think my boyfriend had a good time. The reasons why I dont think he didnt have a good time are:

1. He had to run to brooklyn to get food someone was suppose to bring but they wasnt coming.

2. He had to run to get juices soda and water hours before the babyshower.

3. He had to get ppl from the train station as they was arriving as if it was a long walk from the train station to the place.

4. Then his cousins broke out into a fight or arguement when the party was almost over in front of everybody. -_- who the eff fights at a babyshower?

Other reasons why im upset

5. Someone brought else another cake that I or my boyfriend didnt see because his.mom snatched it and took it home. Rather.noone saw that cake.

6. The fight caused us to get a complaint cops was suppose to come and we cant use the place any more. The call came from maryland from the guy who helped us get the place. He was on a trip and he got the phone call and called us.

7. Somebody was supposedly smoking weed in front of the place

8. Some one broke the light fixture.

9. being that I had to pick my own chair from his mother house I took it back to her house that night even tho she had a car ride home.

10. And lastly it seems like they wanted to fight and drink than have a good time.

I was upset about everything even tho it was nice and I had a good time. My boyfriend did reassure me he did have a good time. But my guts is tellin me otherwise. He is happy about the baby more than anything. ugh it was a long day day !!

Comments

• Who steals a cake? Lol Sounds like it was a little stressful for you both! All that matters is that those 150 people came to celebrate Scarlett, even your dad. Maybe her birth can bring you two closer?. Next time you party, leave some of them off the list :)
  • @jamie77 like she didnt steal it but she didnt tell me about it everyone else did so its like she did steal it. And oh yes I have learned smaller guest list
  • @jamie77 like she didnt steal it but she didnt tell me about it everyone else did so its like she did steal it. And oh yes I have learned smaller guest list
  • I was actually going to message you and see how your shower turned out I guess I got my answer... Awww you were really excited about it too and they broke out into a fight how horrible... I hope you got everything you needed though!!!
  • @mybabe I really was excited because my bf wnted that babyshower more than I did I really didnt want one as u can see why. But as far as my daughter she alot of stuff like she really doesnt need anything but im still goin to get a couple of things extra to stock up on
  • I'm glad you at least got everything I hope mine is a bit more peaceful!!!
  • @mybabe I dont think u invited as many loopy ppl as I did lol
  • Oh no I got some wild ones I invited but I made sure that it was just a select few LOL!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!
  • Oh no I got some wild ones I invited but I made sure that it was just a select few LOL!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!
  • Lol @mybabe I wish u all luck ! Keep me updated
  • Thanks!!! I will keep you posted!!!