WAS I WRONG???

edited August 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
U MUST HEAR THE ENTIRE STORY
1: I'm 39w 6d preggo n this shit has been going on for to long..... Ppl that live here bd granny n his uncle. Now uncle is half way blind jus had a stroke like 2w ago but is the nastiest mf I kno I mean how many times do I personally need to clean the damn bathroom after u shit shower n save? Have u never herd of rinsing out a damn tub or sink? Ewww we all are grown n he is very independent so I dnt see y he won't clean after him self? Now bd I wake up today back is killing me n I'm complaining yea he is trying to help which is fine until I get up n see our room completely fucked n mind u I jus cleaned it like two days ago but this isn't only about cleaning I'm pissed cuz since I got preggo I have had to do everything like he scared to grow the fuck up I been putting shit together folding shit up putting the crib bed settings together buying every thing we need for our baby odd huh I been doing for us. While he sits around til 4 n the morning playing video games refuses to make income n but some how smokes all damn day n that only pisses me off cuz he expects his grandma n others to support his bad ass habits n pay all of his bills n now that I'm on unemployment my income is limited.
Now me I jus left my home cuz my dad is a stupid drunk n tried to fight me at 37w preggo n now I have no where to go but the bd crib n he wouldn't even let me bring baby items n our house I'm so stressed out I dnt know wat to do any suggestions. Sorry for the long vent but who should be crying at nine n the morning?

Comments

• Your just needing to vent. Some guys tutn into fathers when they see thier child. He's still acting like a kid bc your doing it all. Idk why he won't let u bring the baby items into his house..where are you living when you deliver? good luck, your almost there!
  • I'm living wit my bd at the moment n I would think that to b tru if he didn't already have a 4yr old n my dad is jus a dick he wants someone to beg n ask but I refuse so no baby items will b at the parents house which is messed up I got something very loving over here wit bd its jus hard to relax wen everyone wants to do nothin n u want shit done. I think his poor granny works way too hard while she has 2 men living wit her