sympathy contractions

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
I know that alot of time your baby daddy gets alot of the symptoms of pregnancy but was wondering is it possible/ or have you heard of them getting your contractions too... I am 39 weeks and have been having painless contractions for the past couple of days and every time i feel it my hubby grabs his tummy and complains that hes constipated and his stomach hurts... I havent told him that i am having the contractions though... So could he be feeling my pain or do you think he really is just constipated???

Comments

• Lol could be both! Although constipation and abdominal pain is a symptom of apoendicitis..i didnt believe my ex's complaining for days about it till it ruptured..i felt like shit lol..Almost time girl!! Good luck :)
  • @jamie77 well i dont think he is really constipated cuz he was using the bathroom just fine this morning before i dropped him off at work.. but as soon as a contraction hit me he was in pain again!!! Lolz
  • could b true..my bf has had like every symptom.. I hope he gets that one too ha!!
  • @naliibby2 my husband has had every symptom that comes with pregnancy and way worse than me... Morning sickness he was sick daily i got nauseous on long drives... Weight gain hes gained 40 i gained 10... Everything... Lolz
  • My bf has been having back pain and been craving everything that I've been craving. Its weird. I hope he can feel my contractions LoL.
  • I never got sick but mines gained 40 plus to !!!!!! n I only 26!! lol .. heartburn.. peein!! lol o man!! cravings!! he hopes to lose the weight after too haha