worst f***king day ever

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
2 of my cars got broken into...nothing stolen tho, which makes me think someone was looking for something......I'm broke. I have 5$ til next Wednesday, n I'm having my csec 2morrow. Annd to top that off, my brother died today. Wtf.

Comments

• Oh my goodness! I'm truly sorry for your loss and for everything that you're going through. What happened to your brother?
  • I am very sorry for you loss :(
  • :( Im sorry for you loss..
  • oh sweetie!!! I am SO sorry. take a bath, put the kids in bed early (especially because that little girl wouldn't take a nap!) and go to bed.
  • Omg im so sorry for your loss, thats horrible... I hope ur day is much much better tommorow ehen u get to meet ur little one
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm sorry for your loss
  • Thanks ladies. My brother had cerebal palsely, and has had complications for a cpl months now, but death was not in his future. He has always been my buddy. I told him everything. I'm hoping to be out of the hospital by Friday to go to his funeral.
  • I'm sorry you lost your brother. :( When I first woke up today I learned that my grandpa is in the intensive care unit because he had a heart attack yesterday. These past few days have just been kind of crazy!
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I dont know what its like to hurt that bad but i am praying for you and your family.
  • Prayers for you. So sorry all this is happening now.
  • That's horrible...Sorry for your loss... :-S
  • :( praying 4 u.
  • I'm so sorry hun. Hope you can. Much love to you.
  • ohhh girl, i am so so sorry. i'm sorry you had to go through that (i was so upset after my car was broken into) but most of all, many prayers to you and your family for your loss. the only good thing that i can think of is that as one life is lost, another angel will come into this world and your baby will surely have your brother watching over. apparently god wanted your baby to have their very own angel and will surely be blessed... but still, i can't imagine the roller coaster of emotions your going through. i'm here if you need to vent or talk or smile or anything girl!! i've been through alot as well. >:D< ((hugs)) i hope you're able to make it to the services.
  • So sorry on that news prayers to you and your family.
  • Im so sorry.....
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. What a horrible day. I send nothing but best wishes to you and your baby.
  • Thanks Ladies. I know he is in a happier place, and he isn't suffering anymore. :) but I still do miss him.
  • Condolences love :(
  • Sorry to hear about your brothers. Prayers going up for you and your family.
  • Can't imagine! Dang girl. I really hope your surgery goes smoothly and your sweet angel melts all the troubles away! You'll be on my prayers! Your brother is lucky in my book. He is free from the chains of this world and in a much better place! But the pain lasts here. So ill be praying for peace to flow through your family during this tragic time. May this tragedy bond your family closer than ever! Much love.
  • I'm sorry for your loss hun. *hug*
  • I'm so sorry! Your brother can now watch over you and baby now...everything will work out
  • I'm sooo sorry!!!!! My brother died suddenly almost 4 years ago. It'll be 4 years August 26th and his Birthday is August 28th. I know how hard it is. He and I were SUPER close and I hate the entire month of August now. I'm due October 1st but have been having pre-term labor since 4 weeks ago. I'm so scared my baby will come in August!! I only want her to stay in because August is such a sad and hard month for my family and I. I'll pray for healing in your family and a quick recovery from your c section!!!!!!!!!
  • Thank you. It seriously means a lot to me!
  • So with for your loss. U can honor him by naming ur baby something like his name. Prayers to you
  • not with * sorry*