How do I tell the difference?

I've been feeling so miserable since having my baby. Everyday I'm in tears for one reason or another. I don't wanna get out of bed in the morning, I don't want to go to bed because then it'll soon be morning and I have to do it all over again. I thought it was just the baby blues but now I'm not so sure. My son is 10 weeks old, wouldn't it have passed if it was just the baby blues? How can I tell if its more than that and more importantly what do I do about it?

Comments

• make an appt with your family doctor. it sounds like you could have ppd. i had ppd wiht both of my other kids and it was horrible. i didn't want to go through the day. i sat and stared sometimes, at nothing, and def cried over nothing. you aren't alone so talk it out with us moms who understand!
  • Post partum is when you think about hurting your self and others. Neglect the baby. Dont care for your self.

Baby blues is fears and worries. Crying and tiredness.

you know when its bad... But whether u have baby blues.or post partum deppression you need to talk to someone before it spirals out of hand. If u do need someone you can inbox me !! Good luck hun.
  • After talking it through with the great wise women (my mum) i think I'm suffering from ppd. I hate HATE my doctor he's completely useless. Everytime I went to see him during my pregnancy he'd have to go and check with another doctor before doing anything for me and I swear honest to god he once googled to check if I could take what he was going to proscribe me. I'm aiming to change doctors once lil man's had his next set of jabs in 3 weeks. But obviously that doesn't help me right now so I don't know what to do about it :-(