how many ultrasounds

edited August 2011 in Teen moms
i was wondering how many ultrasounds did your doctor do? ive only gotten 2 and i asked my doctor if i would get anymore and he told me i dont :-(

Comments

• i have only had 2 . last one was 19 weeks. If I get another one it will be just to make sure baby is ready to be delivered by csection
  • That's about right unless you have a high risk pregnancy then you'll have more.
  • edited August 2011
    I've had 7 ultrasounds so far, ill be 35 weeks tomorrow. I don't think I'm gonna have any more. And I'm not high risk...I guess I've just been lucky. Oh, but I paid for one.
  • Just 2 so far. One to determine my due date at 6 weeks and one at 20 weeks.
  • I think it depends on the dr. I have had ,, one at 10wks for edd, 14wks for NT scan, 18wks I had 2 cause the first dr was a bitch, a fetal echo at 22 and 28wks. We paid for the 3d/4d one last weekend. I will get one at 34wks to check on growth. I have type 2 diabetes, but they dont consider me high risk, because I only see the high risk ob for ultrasound. I see my reg ob for appts every 2wks right now.
  • with my first i had placenta previa- so i had 6. with my second i was very high risk for some health conditions and baby at risk, so i got at least a dozen i am sure. this is my third, and while i am high risk, my pregnancy has been mostly drama free, so i have only had 2. i dont think im getting another and i am now 36 wks
  • my dr only gives 2. i paid for my 3rd one (3d).
  • Im 23, weeks I just get 2, one for 10 weeks one at 22 weeks and doctor said no more he just give me another one of I still pregnant at my due date (( I pay for a gender one at 17 weeks 4 days)))
  • edited August 2011
    ive had 7 so far im 29 weeks 30 friday and i get another on Aug 9th to measure how big she is..i think ill probably have alot more since im measuring so big 6 weeks ahead! yikes! i had a ton with my son too i think im just lucky tho idk how ive lucked out like this twice!
  • Ive had 3 already and im 20 weeks tomorrow im getting another one to tell me what the baby is on the 15 of this month.
  • I'm 36 weeks and only had 2 at the dr's office and one when I went to the ER. I was told unless there's an issue, the 20wk growth/anatomy scan would be the last.
  • I have had 14 so far I have 6 more to go baby I high risk
  • Im not high risk, and I've had six and have one more in two weeks. Im 35 weeks. They are just monitoring her kidneys cuz she has fluid on them but they are still on the good side just borderline.
  • edited August 2011
    i am a ultrasound sonographer sooo ive had ummm.... lets just say im not high risk but i can perform them on myself so that sud answer your question lol ;o). but it really all depends on your doctor and why you would need one.
  • My dr has a machine in his office. I get one every month, each time I go in. I have all of them so far plus I had a 3D at 20 weeks at the hospital I'll deliver at. He has an album already! But its cool cause I had the same dr for my first, we show my oldest his and his brothers.
  • I had 8 not high risk medicaid paid for them including 3d
  • I've had over 15 already butim high risk.
  • Im not high risk or nothing and iv had 2 got one Tuesday then two more after but could end up havin morr depending on.Tuesday