anyone sick of family members thinking they know everything?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I am so sick of boyfriends sister bossing me around and acting like she knows everything. And its not just her its like these baby police women that you don't even know want to tell you everything your doing wrong. I just want to say leave me alone please!!!

Comments

• I know how u feel hun was the same with my 1st my mum tried 2 take other etc then now I'm ttc we told a few people inc my bfs sister and she said I'm still 2 young 2 have another, we can't afford 2 bla bla , then 2 mnths l8r she's pregnant ( she's always tried to copy if u get me ) just ignore it and know that as a mum u know what's best for u and your kid :) xxx
  • ooo yes! My sisters think they know everything! Comes with me being the baby of the family I guess, even though I've already done this before.
  • I just find it funny when the person has no room to talk. She was 16 when she got pregnant and never told her parents until they were in the delivery room. But she likes to tell me I'm not doing things right. My uncle passed away and she told me I needed to quit crying. Really, I can't even grieve over my uncle.
  • U have everyright to grieve hun obs u need to keep stress to a minumum but a loss like that its hard :) just smile and let it go in 1 ear and out the other :) I'm sure your doing a gr8 job hun xx
  • Thank you. You made me feel way better!!
  • Yea my baby's father cuzin was like if u eat pork drink milk or eat cheese its bad for your breast plus aways like I got 8 kids and I know this and that but who cares every child is different thank u for your input but no thanks dude seriously get a life
  • I know how you feel. I was 19 with my first and they kept telling me how to do everything and now that my son is 4 and pregnant with my 2nd, they still do! Hello, I've done this before! But they are just trying to help. So just smile and nod.

P.s. I'm on both side because now that my friends are having kids, I do it! Haha. I try not to but it just slips out of my mouth so don't get too upset.