Miserable!! Ready to get baby out! No longer scared of labor

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
So I will be 38 wks tomorrow & can no longer take being pregnant. I've ben put on bed rest due to massive swelling, carpal tunnel numbing feeling in my hands, cannot lift myself up due to back pains & no longer have stomach muscles, complete exhaustion due to not being able to sleep with having to pee every 5 min & my baby girl is measuring ahead so it feels as if I'm carrying a huge bowling ball around. I am currently measuring at 40 1/2 wks, I have an ultra sound on thursday to get a better idea of her size & I'm hoping my dr will give me some how by discussing inducing me. He doesn't have any more apts scheduled for me so maybe that means we will schedule the induction! Is anyone else in the same boat? Has anyone else been induced at 39 wks due to baby's size even though its there first?? Just looking for any type of hope.

Comments

• Ohhh mama ouchie! I'm 29 weeks with my second daughter. I was induced with my daughter at 38 weeks for diabetes they thought she would be large but she came out 6lb 15oz! I hope you find some comfort & relief soon! Best wishes keep us updated!
  • They think my little girl is going to be big they said she was 7.5 lbs I hope they induce tomorrow
  • @emmatamomma well that gives me some hope, everyone keeps telling me how they think I will go any day, I've dropped quite a but in the past 2wks, and even the nurses at my office only see me making it through this week, I just don't see the light at the end of tunnel im just ready to hold her in my arms & start the road of my body going back to normal, I am way to much of a control freak to be preggo. Lol
  • @camommy, how far along are you? Did your dr schedule anymore apts? That's the only thing giving me hope is he.doesn't have anything scheduled for me after thursday. I just think he didn't want to tell me his plans so I wouldn't drive him nuts..lol, maybe be wishful thinking.
  • I'm 39 weeks tomorrow had to beg for tomorrows apt they are over booked but I've already been to l&d 3 times in the past 5 days and get sent home each time stuck at 3cm. Was supposed to go last Friday but I slept through it because I had been in l&d late the night before
  • @camomny well good luck with your apt, I'm hoping for good news this week as well, I will only be 38 wks but that means I will be measuring 41 1/2, so my dr better give me some hope if he knows what's good for him!
  • @camomny well good luck with your apt, I'm hoping for good news this week as well