Free Formula Samples?

So, I have around 5-6, maybe more of the free formula sample cans That the different companies send. My daughter can only use a certain kind. None are opened. Anyone in Arizona want to pick them up? Free. I live in maricopa. Otherwise, will good will or any place like that take them? Any ideas ladies?

Comments

• I've got 2- 8 oz cans of similac sensitive, 1-8 oz can of similac advanced, 1-8 oz Can of emfamil newborn, and 15-2 oz premade similac advanced bottles. Also Have 5 similac cupona for 5 off any of their formula. The coupons have my name on them, but you can use them if you want. Anyone have any ideas?
  • I see people put formula on Craigslist
  • US postal office does a can food fundraiser very often. WHen they do you just put them in your mailbox! You might one to check into that!
    DO NOT sell them on craigslist, you might get in trouble somehow..
  • Yeah @Betty I'm not interested in getting money for them. I just can't use them and would like them to go to someone who needs them. I will check into that!
  • or you can also take them to walmart and get a giftcard or trade them for your bbys formula.. No ?s asked!
  • Well, they say sample om them. They are sample cans from the companies like u get when you sign up with similac. Do they take those too? @Betty
  • I didn't mean sell them u can put them on there for free people do it here all the time
  • Put them on freecycle.org I gave away some they will come pick it up
  • oh no! THey wont take the "Sample" ones... Sorry! But check with your mail carrier..
  • Where Did They Come From?
  • Just a general question...are you supposed to stick with one kind of formula or if you have a couple different kinds can you use them up then pick a brand
  • Bummer I'm out in Higley/ Gilbert area. I'll let someone closer to you claim em.:) plus I'm not in desperate need of them.
  • Where did you get them? I have been trying to get free samples etc
  • Check your local women's shelter if no one else wants them
  • If you sign up on Similac.com and Enfamil.com they send you free samples. Then My pediatrician office gives me sample cans everytime I go.