On my way to L&D...scared :/

edited August 2011 in Second Trimester
I haven't felt baby move all day. I'm 27 weeks. I tried laying on my left side n eating and drinking...nothing worked :(

Comments

• Good luck honey I will be thinking about you.
  • I had the same scare @ 27wks as well, Im 30wks now and she moves too much. Hopefully baby is just hanging out and being lazy! Good luck! :-)
  • Hey! I hope everything is okay...keep updating and let me know what they say
  • Hoping for the best! Sometimes babies take a break for a day or two so I'm hoping its nothing serious!
  • edited August 2011
    Praying everything is ok with baby.
  • The same happened to me & he was being lazy & on the monitors he was moving but for some reason I could not feel him. Good luck & hope everything is ok for you!
  • Sugar is supposed to get them going did you try sugar?
  • With molly, I had the same problems so they had me eat a blueberry muffin and a cup of mtn dew
  • Everything is ok :) they found the heartbeat and she started kicking as soon as they put the jell stuff on there lol
  • Great! Then no more worries! Yey!
  • oh good yu just scared da shit out of me!! Im glad to hear everything is good :)
  • :-h hi little baby!
  • i had that scare too with my son, and as soon as we heard his heartbeat on the monitor he started going crazy!! they told me that babies love to hear their own heartbeats!! glad everything is ok!!!
  • Glad everything ok!! my lo did that the other morning didn't move like normal for like 2 hours so i got my home heart beat thing and soon has it touched my belly he started dancing about! sure they just love giving mummies heart attacks!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm so glad everything is ok.
  • yup.that always happens I did it wi2h all mine lol
  • good to hear all good
  • Thank you everyone!!
  • I had the same thing at 28w. I guess she was lounging. Everything turned out well. Her u/s showed nothing was wrong. They had me stay over night to be sure. But she was perfect.
  • Oh jut read ur post scary! Im happy everything is ok! She's starting early with the scares!