can you say biggest jerk in the world!!!!

ugh ok so the yesterday me and my bd got into it cause he wanted to go buy stuff to clean the house with but i wanted to go to so i got ready and he was like where you going and i said to go get stuff to clean the house with... i wanted to go with him cause when he goes and buy things he doesnt look at the prices and we are on a budget... so anyways he gets mad and says that i said that all he does is waste money which those words never came out of my mouth... so i make a list for him to just go by himself but he was like no im not going all i do is waste money.... i then started getting mad and say that we cant ever get along or anything that were always fighting and we just start yelling at one another and he tells me that hes going to leave me and that he doesnt need me so i was like leave i dont need you either... so he didnt talk to me the rest of the day... he slept on the couch last night leaving me to sleep by myself which he knows i hate!!!! so this morning i wake up and start getting ready to go to school and i was just gonna leave but i was like no let me be nice and ask if he want to go play basketball, cause we only have one car, so i wake him up and wait for him to get ready.... he drops me off and when he picks me up we go wash clothes... he doesnt talk to me the whole time, then we come home and he still doesnt talk to me hes just being the biggest jerk and ignoring me... he always threatens me that hes gonna leave me and im getting tired of all of it... i just want to make it work for the baby but hes always getting mad

Comments