31 weeks and it's like I've been ran over by a bus!

I worked yesterday 3-10pm cause I begged my manager to let me go home early because I was supposed to work 8-4pm today but I was feeling all funny yesterday anyways and today when I woke up I feel as if I've been ran over by a bus my whole body is aching and I called off but now I feel bad for not working and can't get back to the much needed sleep :(

When did you guys take of for maternity leave or reduce your work hours?

Comments

• Ughh! I feel ya girl! I feel like I've been hit by a truck and all old and rickety!! It sucks. Im 34 weeks. I walk door to door for a living so the walking and the hear are a beast! I didn't work yesterday, not sure about today..I have an u/s at 10 so I guess we will see how I feel after.
  • I'm 31 weeks too and feel so exhausted all day and night! I feel so bad for my 3 year old daughter BC I don't want to go outside in heat or play things with her BC I feel like I can't even get off couch or bed! Not much linger for us though! ;)
  • Yeah I don't know what it is...I feel like I have old lady hips and my lower back feels like I'm gonna snap or something lol...and my legs feel sore like I walked a lot. None of this started until I went camping up north 2 weekends ago...like as soon as I got out of the car. Thank goodness its nt as bad as it was up there!
  • I just fear I'm going to lose my job cause I keep calling out and what not and I need this job so I can transfer and move back to Indiana with a lil one I can't imagine not working
  • @merandagarcia I'm from Indiana; ) what part u moving too!
  • I am on bedrest, but I have always wondered how women can keep working so late into pregnancy.

At my work the way we looked at it was. If you were going to miss more work than was allowed you were forced to take medical leave and that was how i explained it to my doctor. One more day and i would be fired.

Are you full time at you work? How many employees does your work have?
  • @ll10 I work at a walgreens I'm a part-time employee working full-time hours they all seem to be understanding but I get the feeling that its getting to them... I was never mentioned to about missing too much work but I have a feeling its coming
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.