need advice

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
my last pregnancy my boobs were constantly sore and i had cramping everyday. the cramps at times would have me hunched over, but that pregnancy ended in a m/c. this time around my boobs arent really sore, only when i push on them and im not really crampy. i get lil bits of what feels like stretching now & then but nothing that bothers me. my first appointment isnt until August 15 and ill be 6w5d. I just dont know if this is normal to not really be feeling anything as far as cramping or breast tenderness. I dont want to be getting paranoid if its nothing i just dont want to go through another m/c. any advice would be nice.

Comments

• I also unfortunately had a m/c with twins in 08. with that pregnancy I had no signs or symptoms but with This pregnancy I have all the symptoms I'm 7 months now. I've been scared throughout this pregnancy but just try to relax and take all the info from the doc. Best wishes
  • @Emmatamomma thank you. i mean i get some symptoms here and there i just dont know if its right. theres times where i feel like nothing is even going on in my body. like everything is completely normal. sorry for your m/c. its a horrible thing for any woman to go through.
  • @cmarie324xo thank you. Yeah I know with this pregnancy I didn't really have any symptoms till about 8 9 weeks along. I'd say give your body time and it will definitely begin to make you feel preggo! ;)
  • You are still so early not having a lot of symptoms is normal. The absence of cramping is a good sign. Good luck mama.
  • @II10 thank you! im hoping that its a good thing. the only cramps i get dont even feel like cramps. it just feels like stretching. or like something getting pulled. nothing hurts. i just wanna know that everything is going to be ok with this one. i hate that my appointment isnt for another 2 weeks
  • edited August 2011
    Call you doctor an see if he can jusr order an hcg draw. You can just go to a lab and get your blood drawn then they cal call you with the results.
  • @II10 when i made my appointment i asked if i should get my bloodwork done before my appointmnt and she asked the doctor and he said that it wasnt going to be a problem for me to wait til my appointment and that he wasnt worried that anything would be wrong. i think if i start to feel uneasy i will just go to the er and have them do bloodwork. i feel like everything is going to be fine i just dont want to go through that pain again