baby shower help!

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
how do I plan it? wat the cheapest way to do it? I'm new to all this stuff and involving my mom with will make things expensive and full of drama so I wana plan it by myself

Comments

• I am the same way.. where are gou from? I am buying all the invitations and stuff i can buy at the dillar store.. they have some really cute stuff there for baby showers.. well at least at mine they do.. u should go look.. and make all ur own decorations and everything u can think of.. i am not gona buy a cake. Ima make some cup cakes even though ii have never baked before..lol
  • cupcakes sound good I think I'm guna steal that from you lol thanks for the advice (:
  • cupcakes sound good I think I'm guna steal that from you lol thanks for the advice (:
  • cheapest would be a pot luck...or bbq..hot dogs and hamburgers are pretty cheap especially at sams club or Costco...if you want games get prizes from..dollars stores..or look at clearance items..even winning stuff on local radio stations..
    cupcakes are super easy and cheap..and yummy!
    decor..just make your own! or if your not crafty..just buy a few balloos and streams.
    remember it doesn't have to be pink if its a girl or blue if its a boy..do whatever colors you want! good luck :)
  • Use evites! saves on invitations and postage... Besides most people do everything electronically anyways.
  • I used evites. It's great!