7 or 8 more weeks for me!

edited August 2011 in October 2011
Can't wait til my little man is here! Im getting induced at 38 or 39 weeks but wont find out the exact date til im around 34 weeks. Its all starting to seem so real knowing he is going to be here soon!

Comments

• Yay for you!!!!! >:D< I will be 20 weeks tomorrow but only have 19 weeks left! Good luck to u!
  • lucky ducky......im 31 weeks
  • Thats awesome. I am 30wks today. I csnt wait til my lil girl gets here.
  • im 31 wks & i find out next week if im going to have to have a c-section or not. Good luck
  • Woohoo! I'm 31 weeks, 9 weeks to go due October 9th with a babyboy. He's so active right now.
  • @jnettep we have the same due date. I'm stop ready to have my lil boy
  • 6 wks 2 days till my c section!!!!
  • 8 wks till my c section
  • @_Kaykes awww really? We should keep in contact then I've been wanting a due date buddy and what a coinsidence were both expecting boys on the same day :)
  • Sweet! You have a name for your son yet?
  • So girls I just realized something last night that was pretty depressing. Mine and my husbands 2 year wedding anniversary is about 2 or 3 weeks after carson will be born which means im still going to be recovering and can't have sex on my own anniversary! Waaahh! :'( To still make it special though im thinking about buying a suite with a jacuzzi at my local holiday inn and not telling him. That way I can go get candels and put around the jacuzzi and get us some food and have everything ready. I think it would be sweet. And we can still bring baby carson with us.
  • That's a lovely idea.