Uqhhhhh

edited August 2011 in November 2011
November It seems like its so FAR away,im 25 weeks & the wait is killing me,im ready to meet my baby boy a.k.a CJ

Comments

• Just wait till your 36 weeks time only goes slower. Sorry.
  • Lol I have until December that's really really far away. But I know how you feel, keep hanging in there!
  • I have till Halloween its starting to go so slo :(
  • I'm due in November too and cannot wait!! I just want to hold my baby! And we are also calling our boy CJ! Whats his full name?
  • Im 25 weeks as well I am ready to get this over with... my bum is constantly sore idk why either... anywho I understand your pain I want to meet my baby girl!!!
  • @RockiesPurple he's a jr so courtney darell gund jr lol,i hate it but hey I gave his dad the option and of course thats what he came up with smh poor baby lol
  • I'm not in a hurry. I have had two before this so I know what's gonna happen when I have her. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet while I still can. And let's not forget being able to sleep late
  • I'm due nov 10...sooo ready to have her...tired of ppl lookin at my belly 1st then my face...or jst randomly touchin my stomach...ugh so annoying!
  • Girl wait until you have 17days or they say anytime now. It still feels like forever! This any day stuff is taking forever
  • I'm due November 17 and it feels like the summer will never be over. I think once October gets here I'll feel a little better....
  • For me, it feels like time is rushing by..my first was alsodue in Nov, and I went onn bedrest at begin of oct with nothing ready...hoping not to end up inn the same boat again, so Im frantically trying to get things ready for this one
  • I'm 24+5 & I'm also dying. Waiting for Thanksgiving is killing me. I don't sleep well now and haven't in weeks. I love my baby B but pregnancy just is not for me
  • I have 75 days lefy and Oct seems like its never going to get here
  • I am due Nov 29th and im so anxious yo meet my babies. I cant wait to hold and kiss them. As well as sleep on my stomach.