dads who have sympathy symptons

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
My boyfriend keeps experiencing fatigue, nausea, and moodiness. He has thrown up a few times and has lost interest in foods he loved. I thought it was hilarious at first, but now its starting to scare me! Lol I think he is as bad as me.

Comments

• Oh wow my husband is going thru it too. Personally I enjoy seeing him go thru it all since he told me during our last pregnancy to" man up".
  • I get sick but my bf does all the throwing up n extra stuff n I kinda feel bad but bettr him thn me I jus sit around n laugh at him jus bcuz he teases me
  • Haha I love seeing my hubby sick and tired to. I think its sweet and funny. Makes life Easyer when we both just want to stay at home and go to bed early lol
  • My husband doesn't get sick, but he has cravings and eats enough for him me and the baby, yesterday, he had a craving for disani water, so he went to the store and bought some! God forbid he use our expensive water filter, ughhh, i've never gotten easily pissed off at him and now if me even looks at me its annoying. He got up in the middle if the night last night and ate my cinnamin role like a pig, i'm sorry, I know I sound bought but I needed to vent...
  • Sound like a bitch... Stupid phone
  • My bf has sympathy symptoms too! It's hilarious, but it's also nice that he can kind of tell what I am going through when I'm having a really bad day. It helps with the sympathy factor. :)
  • Mine claims his is sympathy weight but I know he's just fat and is using my pregnancy as an excuse lol...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am loving making fun of my boyfriend whenever he feels my pain. At least he knows how pregnant women feel.
  • Mine has had some nausea, gagging in the mornings, & fatigue too. I have had no nausea (knock on wood did with my 1st) so better him than me! Lol
  • I've always heard the old wives tale that if you roll over your bf/husband in bed while your pregnant he will get your symptoms, haha. Tooo funny(:
  • I had sympathy mornin sickness. no throwin up. but the nausea feeling. n now I have sympathy hunger. I'm eatin like a mo fo. lol (:
  • Mommytobe2011 I wish that was true cause then maybe he would get my uncomfertable sleeping at night lol
  • I'm expecting #4.....and this has been the most pregnant I've ever felt with my wife. I feel like a woman so bad sometimes its terrible :/
  • @Eyonia i know how you feel! They gripe cause we sleep all the time but really were not always able to sleep! Lol
  • My boyfriend has nausea and morning sickness, cravings and all lol.... while I have ZERO symptoms, except I experienced lots of fatigue in the first trimester. (:|
  • My bf is going through the same thing. I love it!
  • Haha that's great. I'm starting to like it, he always wants to go to bed early and he never wants to go out.
  • My husband has been going though sympathy symptoms from the begining even though he hasn't been around...I feel bad for him now cause I've been having contractions and he has been randomly getting pains in his stomach :(
  • My husband has had sympathy symmptoms too and I think its adorable hehe he shares my cravings, eats a lot, has the fatigue, and the moodiness... my best friend is sharing my cravings and is my chinese buddy lol
  • lol men are funny. My husband is also suffering from moodiness and has gained more weight than i have lol.
  • Its funny...my bf and I joke around that he gets the pregnancy cravings, I don't have and odd cravings but he does and we both tend to get sick around the same time...it may just all be coincisdences but it will be great if its not and he goes thru the labor pains with me :)
  • Mines (bf) fierce and temper is convinced hes prego he laughed @ me cause I was going threw all the symmptoms I said okay I pray you get em so u can see how it feels well God must have heard me cuz he being worst then me cravings out this world eating all my snacks made me cry he ate my peach cobbler and ice cream and drunk all my juice one night but it sucks I only can sleep when he's around