Baby shower was the best!

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
Had my babyshower on Sunday and even though it was soooooo much work I got tons of gifts from friends and family and so many people showed up. The only thing was that I was up from 8 am to 8pm running around cooking hosting and cleaning and my feet and legs were swollen for days. Ladies please get help with your showers!

Comments

• Glad you had a good turnout!
  • Thable you, hope yours turns out great too if your having one. ; )
  • Thanks! I'm planning mine now. It's going to be awesome! Outside under a 30 x 30 tent, catered, with black linens, zebra highlights, stuffed zebra centerpieces, balloons, a black, white, and blue candy bar... I LOVE LOVE LOVE planning events! Can't wait! Check out my older post. Lots of pics.
  • Wow your going all out, love it! I really didn't want one so I did a co ed party with drinks and food which people seemed to enjoy. No games or gift opening. Are you playing games?
  • It will be coed so I want it to be more like a regular party. I'll have maybe two games just to keep my mother happy. I've never really enjoyed that kind of thing, though. She'd kill me if I didn't have any. I might do the one where people get to take your safety pins every time you say baby and maybe one where you have to guess how many pins or whatever are in a baby bottle. That way everything doesn't have to stop. Not sure about opening gifts. That's boring for the guests. Don't you think?
  • Yeah I was never the type that liked games either. I let my sister think we would play games and when the time came I just said no. she got over it. As far as opening gifts we did it with a few family members after all the guest were gone. Guest really get bored just watching you open gifts especially the guys.
  • Thanks. I agree!