Never again...

edited August 2011 in Depression
Why do guys turn into such jack asses once you're pregnant :/ before I got pregnant my dude was everything I wanted in a guy, now he's just a complete ass hole! My opinion is he treats me like this because he feels as if I'm not gonna leave him due to our unborn child and he knows I'm a sucker for love... Idk what do you all think? :-S

Comments

• edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mine has his days. I hate it! He can seem unsympathetic at times. I got 9 wks left & worried babys room & our room. Wont be done in time. I told him that he needa to quit smoking/toking too. He argued that I should write a list so I could quit nagging him. Geez!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama0811 yeah... he does things he know I wouldn't approve of and then lie right to my face about it. He shows no sympathy for me anymore, never says "i love you" anymore or nothing :(. I mean we have good days at times where everything is fine. Oh yeah and he's actually told me "i know you're not gonna leave me because you have no backbone."
  • What a jerkface. My husband is being a douche too. Hopefully they'll grow up soon and appreciate us more.
  • My husnd is the same way. He was great and everything i wanted when we got married that's why i married him but as soon as we found out i was pregnant we started to argue more and more and now its full blown yelling fights and ill start to cry or get and attitude and he starts asking what he did wrong but he still says i love you.
  • U shud leave him n show him wat he's missing. He'll prolly come beggin then its your ball again. It's tough but men need tough love sometimes. If he doesn't come then he never loved u n its not worth crying over u deserve better