Fill in the blank the worst thing about being pregant and the best thing is

edited February 2011 in Just for Fun
The worst thing about bein pregant is not being able to fit anything.the best thing is not having a period

Comments

• Best thing~feeling little kicks :)
    Worst thing ~ morning sickness :(
  • Best ~ the babe of course... ok and no periods!
    Worst ~ peeing every 5 mins no joke grrrr
  • Best- knowing I'm gonna be a mommy in September. (No periods is nice too!)
    Worst- all day sickness and constipation.
  • edited February 2011
    Best thing- knowing in a few months my husband and I will have a beautiful child.

Worst thing- waiting
  • Best: adding another addition to the Alexander family.

Worst: heart burn at 1am-5am (like clockwork)
  • Best: not having to work
    Worst: Being bored because of not working so the days go by incredibly slow!!
  • Worst: dealing with my babys dad.
    Best: having my mom fully supporting me
  • Best (to date): the kicks
    Worst: throwing up/constipation
  • Best.... food taste so much better, sleep us much more awesome, getting spoiled by my hunny.

Worst...it took my sex drive, immune system and my brain.....lol
  • Oh good call @hupe23_1 my sex drive sucks lol
  • So does mine ....its like I wanna have sex but im just to tired to...n it alot u xan do wen ur big
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • N it aint alot^
  • Best-bringing a beautiful baby into the world and no periods lol

Worst- losing my body and stretch marks :(
  • Best- no period and how my fiance doesn't let me do to much when it comes to the big chores.

Worst- not being able to eat and drink my favorite things, gaining stretch marks, fatigue
  • Best- Being Blessed with a lil princess after 10yrs... Suprise baby

Worse- Been on bedrest for over a mnth and dont know how much longer... Takn it month by month... Seeing my check sucks!!
    Ready to go bak to work!!
  • Best- feeling her move bc she never stops lol oh and no periods :)

Worst- waiting. And having to pee all the time bc she like to jump on my bladder lol
  • I loved everything about being pregnant the first time around but the 2nd time is a little different. The worst thing about this pregnancy is all the pain and discomfort I'm having in my lower back and leg and the sleepless nights. The best part of this pregnancy is having another one of Gods blessings growing inside of me and no periods.
  • Nothing is worse in my pregnancy I've loved it all because in 9 weeks I'm going too have my beautiful daughter ... only worst thing i can think of is waiting lol (:
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Worst: waiting for my angel to come into this world.

Best: ultrasounds!
  • Best: The baby of course!!!!

Worst: Waiting for the baby and I just dont like being pregnant (I would have sickness if you asked me during the first few months)
  • The worst thing about being pregnant is not finding the right clothes, fatigue and your nose sensitive to certain smells. The best thing about being pregnant the attention and food
  • Worst : worrying abt m/c, waiting till edd
    Best : feeling e baby's kicks & ultrasound
  • Best: the kicks are awesome, no periods and knowing im going to be a mommy!

Worst: waiting! And not being able to take meds id normally take like ibprofin for headaches (Tylenol does nothing for me) and mucinex for sinus issues.
  • Best, Kicks, no periods, Getting out of certain tasks at work and home. And of corse BABY
    Worst, vericose veins, nothing tasts very good, no sleep, sex is harder, back pain and work is EXAUSTING!!
  • BEST: the baby!! no periods, the kicks, ultrasounds, attention, gifts, being spoiled by hubby :)
    WORST: morning sickness, back pain, pee every 5 min, the wait, sleepless nights, strech marks, gained weight, swollen ankles, terrible cloths selection, and waddeling like a penguin!! agh...
  • Best: the incredible of love you have for this little person already! Worst: the wait, and peeing every 5 minutes
  • *incredible amount
  • Best: baby;no periods;feelin the baby.
    worst:sickness;tired;hate n love my baby father lol.