unhealthy depression.

edited August 2011 in Depression
I've got ten weeks left and im just done. My fiance leaves for his job soon so he will be gone a lot! My back hurts so bad and my stomach hurts,im fat, im constantly roasting, and im so depressed because all I do is cry. I don't want to leave the house period. I only wanna be around my fiance and that's it. I dont want to get out of bed or get dressed i just want to lay here. Im avoiding my family,friends, because i dont want to leave my house.But my fiance is leaving now that he got this super amazing job that I thought would fix my depression. Idk what to do anymore I can't focus on anything. I just..quit.

Comments

• I'm sorry I don't know how to fix it... but I can say your not alone in this. I've been going through a lot of the same things.
  • @wallieheadbaby3 im sorry! It sucks so bad... I just want it to go away
  • I feel kinda that way.. even though I dnt consider it depression..but all I wanna do is b with mi bf.. he works alot now n it sucks.. I'm bord at home.. dnt wanna go out..jus wann b home n wait for him to get home.. I use to cry wen ge use to go out with his friends..lol hormones!!!! ha!!
  • Today... I just want to disappear. Honestly I don't know if I can keep going but what other choice do we have? I cry most of the day too. It's been really hard and really lonely. I hope u feel better soon hun... I don't wish this on anyone.
  • PLEASE PLEASE Talk to your ob about a counseling referal!
  • @wallieheadbaby3 were going thru the same thing... I want to disappear as well. For like the last 2 months. My friends don't get it at all even though they have kids.it is hard and lonely but I don't mind lonely except its the no one understands lonely.I hope u feel better soon and I agree I don't either. @naliibby2 ugh it sucks huh!
  • yeaa its pretty unhealthy wen I think bout it..I've never been like this with mi exes.. blahh
  • @ceegsmommy75 im gonna have to because Idk wat to do. I mean im not suicidal or anything and im thrilled about being a mom and so looking forward to when she gets here I love kids! I just am not a fan of how my pregnancy is making me feel... I was hoping I was gonna be one of those wonder pregnant moms. Instead im a failure
  • @naliibby2 I understand I haven't either. For me its not like I want him around all the time cuz well...I don't. He's just the only person I choose to be around if I have to be around anyone.
  • How far along are u? I'm 34 weeks. To be perfectly honest I will cry and pray that god takes this baby and he's healthy and will just let me die. I'm sure that I pray god takes me out of my misery so often every day I can't count. If only I could just sleep forever. I know I have to keep going for my kids but I don't know how to deal anymore... and no no one understands around me. They all think I'm just hormonal. :( I don't get out of bed... I'm on bed rest and it feels like forever. If u find something that helps... please let me know.
  • @wallieheadbaby3 im so sorry u feel that way! Have u talked to ur doctor about how u feel? They may give u some ideas.. im almost 30 weeks. I just cry because I don't feel good about me anymore and im just so tired and moody. I want a healthy baby as well and I am so excited to be a mommy I know it will get better once she's here and I am over the hormones and can get my normal life going again it just seems like forever till that will happen! I hope u feel better soon and if u need me im here!