i need help...

brebre
edited August 2011 in Depression
I been so depressed n stressed is there any thing that helps I don't want to take depression pills.. is there anything u ladys so when ur sad r stressed to help easy ur mind

Comments

• try doing ur favorite hobbies or make new hobbies. Writing snailmail all over the world maybe one of the greatest hobbies, go to the gym, or simply just relax and feed ur soul... meaning read the bible or have a bible study. Sometimes, you think that none of these things work, but it will!!
  • Ill hav to try some I hav a gym membership but haven't been in a while I need to do somethin thou cuz all I do is cry everyday
  • I know how you feel, if you don't want pills then you need to convince yourself that it's your body that's feeling that way, not the real you that wants to be happy. I like talking to my baby and swimming. That really helps me remember why I choose to be happy. Be happy about the simple things like being alive, we always seem to take it for granted when we're vulnerable.
  • Just try to give yourself a few hour breaks and go do something that you enjoy doing.
  • Also another thing is to change your diet you can manage depression by diet. Good luck
  • Thanks guys ill hav to try some of. These
  • Take yourself out and reat yourself with a nice haircut. Something that you want to do. Maybe a Mani or/and a Pedi? Good luck :)