HALF WAY THERE!!!

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
20 weeks today and finally only another 20 to go :) . So far I have leg cramps nightly, food doesnt seem to fill me up, kicks here and there from Kayla but i think shes lazy to let the good ones out and I started a new job on Monday and i am already exhausted... passed out after eating last night about 6:30 and woke up at 8:30 then fell back asleep til my bf came home from class at 10:30 and had a sandwich n chips cuz i was starving! time needs to speed up a bit...not too much just a lil :-D

Comments

• Wow I'm 20 weeks today to!!!! Last night my little one started doing flips and big kicks! So far I have lost 10 lbs but the baby is already big for it's "age" and I only have 19 weeks left @btrflyqt85 \:D/
  • Yeah i got really excited when i was halfway now i am just friggin ready!!
  • @Monkeyandpumpkinmom YAY!!! whats ur due date? do u know what ur having? im so excited now lol...just another round of 20 haha. i feel her moving arund a lot too especially in the am and when i go to bed but her kicks are so delicate lol. i remember my son being all rough and making me jump sometimes. i think shes shy :X

@MrsForesee 8->
  • @happymommyof2 ur almost there! im sure ill feel the same way when im a few weeks away
  • Thank goodness!!! I am ready there is nothing else to do to prepare for him!! LOL today would be a good day!!!
  • @btrflyqt85 I'm due December 21 but since I have had 2 emergency c sections that's what I get this time and that will be on or around December 14th. No idea what I'm having until tomorrow around 3:20!! So excited!
  • @Monkeyandpumpkinmom oh wow! well at least u know an exact date lol. im due the 20th. hoping i dont have a c section so scared of that. update on gender tomorrow! good luck!
  • My first c section was easy. They took me back and did the spinal block in about 10 minutes and he was born 10 mins after that I was just really loopy. My daughter completely different long story short it took 45 minutes to numb and 25 after that for her to be born then both of us almost didn't make it but I'm not scared lol
  • @Monkeyandpumpkinmom yeah thats wat im afraid of, i dont want to put the baby through any more than it has to and i dont wanna b scared for sure and feel helpless. i just hope no emergency c section and everything goes well. i hope ur 3rd goes smooth.
  • Congrats girl I wanna say its all downhill from there but its a big steep uphill climb good luck girl. ;)
  • @momof22be haha nice! yeah i feel my feet getting bigger by the second and my movements linger while my appetite races lol. its like self destruction!
  • Lmao yes it is