BABY SHOWER GIFTS ANY OPINIONS LADIES???

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
I am lost on what to buy for prizes I think I might have posted this previously, but my phone wont allow me to look back... Any inexpensive ideas you ladies have in mind???

Comments

• Gift cards to somewhere?
  • go to victoria secrets, they always have the sprays n body lotion five for 30. I went to bath n body works n they had it for 3 for 25. ughh which sucked lol. then I went to walmart n bought a bunch of reed difusers n candles n body washes with the mesh sponges lol
  • Go to the dollar store and make up little gift bags with like candles and bath stuff or something! They have a lot of little cute things for cheap :)
  • Someone I know did lottery tickets :)
  • @xfirsttimemomx how much do you think is appropriate 5-10$??? @mrsthompson34 I'm doing coed so I have to figure out unisex gifts... men wont be happy winning Victoria Secrets LOL!!!
  • What's your theme? I like @MrsThompson34 's idea!
  • 10 should be fine. Maybe to a restaurant or something
  • mines was co ed also, I had one game for the guys it was a beer bottle game n their prize was a travel size axe gift bag. had 7 items in it n it was 6.99 :) I had my diaper raffle game which was to win a 30 dollar visa gift card huge success I had over six months of diapers. but the rest was for the girls but if guys chose to play n if they won they gave their gifts to there gfs. I had another gift for the guys bath n body works body wash n my guy cousin won that playing the measure the belly game.

@loveourlittleone I didnt have a theme for gifts. I just kept my price range for gifts at five bucks each :) n my shower theme was the pink baby feet from party city.
  • @loveourlittleone I changed it to colors green and brown...
  • @mrsthompson34 that's a good idea the axe gift set!!!
  • walmart had them :) it was perfect
  • I better get to checking it out thanks!!! @mrsthompson34
  • no problem :)
  • go to the dollar store and get little gift bags. u can put in a small candle, bath salts/ body wash, foot scrub and lotion.
  • @luvmyboos that's a good one a lot of people I know love lottery tickets!!!
  • I'm doing co ed too so what I did was went to bath and body works, they had their hand soap on sale 5 for 15 they are really good sized and smell soo good you'll want to eat them lol. I'm putting them in a blue bag (since I'm having a boy) with candy. I figured if a guy wins he will most likely be there with a girlfriend or wife so she can just have the soap and I'm sure he will be happy with tons of candy Hahaha.