I have done it in 2 years...why now???

edited August 2011 in Depression
I cut my leg with a pair of scissors again not really bad but still i dont know what's wrong with me i have not cut myself in almost 2 years..... :'(

Comments

• I'm sorry, hun. That's pretty serious. Are you seeing someone or taking meds?
  • Aw hun if u ever wannna talk i can relate its been almost 2yrs since i have n im si glad i aint done it again it got worse i ended up with mental health issues please speak out before u do too xx
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I used to cut. But haven't in years. If ur pregnant you need to get ur head straight, and don't let urself get to the point of wanting to hurt yourself. Your going to be a mommy and you need to be stable for baby. :( I'm sorry for the depression. Can I ask why you did it? What drove you to do it this time?
  • Aww dont beat yourself up about it, I self harmed for years then stopped for a long time, but I have during this pregnancy... Just pleasr tell your doc, I was terrified to tell mine but im so glad I did, ive suffered with depression for almost 10 years and self harmed and overdosed so I know what your goin through, if you ever need to talk im here :-) xx