low kick count

edited August 2011 in Second Trimester
The past two days my baby hasn't been kicking as much and I'm worried. I heard that when they have a growth spurt they tend to not move as much but I'm still concerned....any advice?

I've drank cold water and mt. Dew . And laid on my back. It didn't work

Comments

• Lay on left side, ice cold water 10 mvmts in 2 hrs or call your ob/ go to l& d
  • How far along are you
  • And just don't count kicks count every movement
  • They have their lazy days. Lie on left side and if no kicks at all in one hour then call hospital. If you say there has been some movement, that's good, just might be tired x
  • Ps, my midwife said they tend not to worry about lack of movement until about 25 weeks as some of their movements might not be felt due to the amount of space they still have in there x
  • Ok thanks ladies :) she's normally crazy active and the last two days hours go by without a single movement. She is kicking a few times throughout the day. She's just acting completely out of ordinary
  • Yeah I get that with mine sometimes, and then I eat my words when he starts breakdancing in there. the worries/joys of pregnancy! :)) x
  • I'm used to getting beat up from the inside so this calmness is scary. I'm glad I'm not the only one who this happens to :)