I am so darned depressed. My story

edited August 2011 in Depression
As most of you ladies know I mc my baby the end of june. A lot of women that I am friends with got pregnant. It depresses me so much. Well since jan my husband was praying for us to have a baby and the pastor came up to me and said God showed her that we wanted a baby. I didn't say anything to only about a year ago. I didn't even know he was praying about it. So we have been ttc since end of january. Got pregnant in may miscarried in june. Really thought our prayers got answered. That was so heart breaking. So sorry for the emotions. I feel maybe I went wrong somewhere.

Comments

• Feel better mama. A m/c is a hard thing to deal with. Relax and keep praying. I keep u in my prayer hun. God is good and he will bless u in his time.
  • Thanks hun so much its so hard for me at times to trust it is all in his hands. @mommyof3girls.
  • Please don't feel like you caused your mc!
    We never know why but if god brought you to it, trust he will get you through it. You need a big ((HUG))
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    @OregonMama @Jaime77 Mommy_of_two Thank you so much ladies I was In tears reading what you said. I know it is so true. Thanks again. >:D<
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @hodgeslangdon I had a mc in feb an I felt exactly how you do now. I got pregnant again in may and am 10 weeks now. I think about my mc daily. Im still scared of it happening again. Just know things do get easier. Just let it all out and don't keep things inside. In time you will heal. God had a different plan for your family as of right now. Doesn't mean his plan doesn't include another baby! Best of luck! I hope you get your baby!!! <3 just keep your head up and faith strong.
  • @kara_lamek thanks so much for encouragement. It does hurt t think about. It will happen for us one. Day.
  • @hodgeslangdon it will happen when its supposed too! What kept my spirits up was me saying god decided it wasn't my time to be a mommy yet... that way I didn't blame it on myself. Cuz I did for a while. Everything gets better in time! Just be patient with god! He knows what he's doing. Nothing anybody says is going to take your pain away but it helps with the burden of it! I wish you all the best I really do! I know how devestating this is! Good luck with everything<3
  • I don't know how u feel when I had my mc I just got the bfp that day so it didn't really sink in u know but I can only imagine my mom told me that when u lose a baby the spirit will follow u until it can come I know that's just one persons belief but it comforted me when she told me that I hope u can conceive soon Hun