Nobody wants to come, Boo!

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
Im thinking twice about having my sil throw me a baby shower. We sent a few invites through facebook but most are declining. Im pretty sure a few more are just not gonna show up. She's also having it pretty far too, so I can understand that. Im just thinking of the second option of buying baby stuff ourselves instead of wasting it on other people that I know wont even be there. [-X

Comments

• How far away is it?
  • i felt that way too with my shower with my son it made me sad and most people that said they would come didnt even bother to show up but when it was all said and done it was fun celebrating the baby i would still have it hun even if you dont get alot or anything u need at least you get to celebrate your baby
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ugh book they suck !!.we then u and ur family celebrate the baby or jus u and hubby. Then jus buy the things u need.
  • @mrs_shu Most of the people I invited live on the east side of Phoenix and sil lives in far west past Avondale, az.
  • edited August 2011
    @Everyone you guys are right. I'll still pull through with having it as long as family is there & my hubby.
    You guys are awesome :-)
  • We decided not to have a baby shower, I saved my money an bought everything I needed for our baby. That way I don't have to deal with my in laws as well!