plus size moms..

When did you really start to show?
Any tips for places to find maturnity clothing?
Where can I find a decent bra?!?

AHHH! HELP MEEEE!

Comments

• Motherhood maternity has plus clothes..and lane bryant has good bras..good luck mama!
  • I was gonna mention motherhood......I ordered off line.....Love the pants....maybe a bit too long but i have jeans to wear and dont have to wear sweat pants anymore. 12 weeks and not showing......boobs are getting bigger and I refuse to get a new bra until I am a bit further along cause they just keep growing......LOL
  • my jeans are getting tighter and my boobs are growing. Not showing though. I am 12 weeks. I cant wait to feel the baby move. I have heard that if you are plus size that it might take longer to feel it. Lane bryant has really good bras and sometimes they are on sales and can get them really cheap.
  • Lane bryant has the best bras ever
  • Old navy.com also has some plus size maternity!
  • I'm already showing at 18 weeks. I don't know what I'll do if my boobs keep getting bigger.
  • Im sz 22 I shop for maternity stuff at motherhood,target,kohls,old navy,old navy.com and babies r us mainly for my bras and nursing bras.
  • Kmart even had stuff when I needed it.
  • Im gona check out kmart didn't even thing of that.that means sears would probley have stuff too
  • I'm already showing at 18 weeks. I don't know what I'll do if my boobs keep getting bigger.
  • We hardly have any stores cuz our mall is tiny. We have sears and kohls but their stuff is too epensive for me right now. Might try ross. We don't even have an old navy. So lame.
  • I saw a website for maternity clothes called emommie.com have everything I'm almost ten weeks and can't fit jeans stomach too big too early thought it was has @ first LOL