Childbirth class

edited August 2011 in September 2011
Have my first out of three classes tonight and I'm nervous. I'm a ftm and I don't know what to expect. My husband is going with me but he said if it's dumb he refuses to go back to the next two classes. Has anyone taken them?

Comments

• Have my first tonight as well!
  • @biffymnstr when are you due? And do you know what all they are probably goin to go over?
  • I have. they are good. You learn about massaged the dad can do. It was really fun for me. You learn about the stages of birth. I really liked it.
  • @valentinasmommy that's good! I think I'll enjoy the class I'm just worried my husband won't. But I'm going to keep going even if I have to go alone
  • I went alone.lol my bf had to be at work.
  • Do u think u have to go? My 1st one clashes with my fiancees daughters birthday party so I dunno what to do!
  • @valentinasmommy that makes me feel better! Was there an different age variety? I am nervous I gonna be the youngest one in there an people are going to stare
    @pretty_princess01 I'm really no sure but that does stink that it conflicts
  • Hmmm Idk. They were.older than me.but no one stared. We were all their for the same reason. All ftm learning about labor and birth. The were all in range of my due date so it was nice to hear ladies going thru the same things I was.
  • My husband and I just finished ours. We are first time parents and we loved the classes!! It's great bonding time with other pregnant couples and its SOOOOOO informational! We got so much out of it and feel a lot more prepared for what is coming. Hope you guys enjoy it!
  • @valentinasmommy @1stwoodsbaby thank you both! I can't wait to get the first class going so I can lose this nervous feeling lol