I had the best sleep last night....

edited August 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
...because my husband and I had an argument before bed. It was the best sleep EVER!! ;;) For once, he stayed on his side. I didn't have to deal with him trying to cuddle me, there was lots of space for me to spread out and move around... ladies, it was blissful!
I'm contemplating bitching at him again tonight so I can get another good night's rest. :D

Comments

• hahaha :-)) hubby and i got into it today..maybe i should act like i am still mad just to keep him from sleeping so long
  • Oh oh oh! I'd definitely be interrupting his sleep, @survivormommie3! I'm mean like that though. :D
  • That's a good idea lol! I haven't slept well in weeks it seems, maybe I need to find a reason to fight with shaun. Too bad he's such a good guy..damn him for being so sweet and considerate lol! Congrates on the restful sleep tho lol :)
  • Find the littlest thing to complain about and blame it on hormones in the morning, @momtob. ;)
  • Good thinking..I foget to play the hormone card! I'm 34 weeks so I better get on it lol!
  • Oh my, time's running out, @momtob!! :D (congrats!!)