Baby kicking...

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
Is it normal that I feel my baby kick some days and not others? I still feel the baby everyday but some days I may only feel it kick a couple of times. Just curious if that happens to other mommies.

Comments

• How far gone are you ?
  • If your less than like 6 or 7 months then its normal..they have their "up n down" days
  • I'm 18 weeks 2 days. I just started feeling the baby last week
  • It could just be you baby is lay right in my back when baby gets bigger when your between 24 weeks you will feel your baby everyday (: don't worry
  • Thank you so much! Sometimes I worry because I have not had any problems at all, and that's what scares me. Just want to make sure everything is still going right ;;)
  • Same with me I'm 17 weeks I think its normal....
  • How where u sure it kicked????in 18weeks wit my first but idk wat im feelin for lol
  • At first I thought it was gas, but when nothing came after the gas sensation I knew it was the baby.
  • I thought it was gas at first too! Until I was laying in bed and saw a small bump protruding near my pelvic bone... strange to see at first
  • ill freak out if he din kicked.... 18 weeks today!.... >:D<
  • I was just wondering the same thing!... thanks! :) I'm 17w2d & feel the baby all day some days & some days not at all... unnerving! :/
  • My baby kicks soo much but im happy with that because that lets me know he is okay.l
  • I'm 18 wks 3 days my babys kicks are little thuds. I'm starting to feel him more often, but its def suppose to get stronger around 24 weeks