ugh stressed and bummed..help..

My fiance flies out aug 22 to start his new job. He's supposed to leave till September 20th come back for 5 days and go to 3 weeks of school in another state. Our baby is due the 17 of october. If he goes to school like they plan he will miss our daughters birth. My birthday is September 10 and my party my mom is doing will be the 11 so it will be combined with my baby shower. He will literally miss just about everything old the dates all stick and im freaking out! I do not want him to miss labor its bad enough he is gonna miss appointments. Im so bummed and now stressed out.im trying not to be sad because this is a one in a million job.we will basically be rich. But this will be our only child so its a one in a lifetime experience and he will most likely miss it!!

Comments

• Is there anyway the new job will let him maybe come back for the birth? Like 2 days even? Sorry hun :(
  • Pray you go late!! But just incase I would have him ask about coming home for a few days. If they deny it maybe you could set up skype so he can atleast talk you through it and see everything happening. I'm sure it is stressful and saddening to think about but atleast he will be home within days of the baby's birth, if not before. Some families are not so fortunate, especially those in the military who are deployed and not only miss the birth but sometimes miss the ENTIRE first year of their child's life. It's hard but everything will work out for yas! Keep your head up and know that it will be what's best for your family in the end. :)
  • @mrs_shu he wont ask if he's at schooling because it cost the company money.. @stbmilitarybrat thank u for pointing that out some ppl aren't so lucky ur right!