Strong braxton hicks or labor?

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
All night I have been getting tightening + cramping with a little back pain for about 30 seconds or so every few minutes. Its enough to keep me up all night. Some have pelvic pain, others dont. I'm 35 weeks with number 3. My water broke with my other 2 and the only contractions I've experienced were pitocin induced, so I'm not sure how they start out. Any help?

Comments

• I would definitely call or go in just to be safe :/ I'm a ftm 33 weeks pregnant but I would go in :(
  • My hospital is an hour away and I have a sleeping 4 and 1 year old, and my husband just left for work to work a 40 hour shift and hes about an hour away. I'm not sure if I should wait it out alittle longer or not @ashes
  • Maybe wait a little longer and keep timing and record of what's happening, but be sure to call labor and delivery either way. That's probably what I would do :/
  • Im the same way except its been the past two nights. Ny back pain is really starting to bother me now. I think I'm going to go to l&d tomorrow or this morning when my bf gets home from work at 7.
  • With my first there was no starting out, it was just BAM holy contraction!!! And ten let's go to the hospital.. I've been having what y'all are having.. tightening, back pain (getting worse) I know its not the real thing yet sadly.. but since you're early still. They could be braxton hicks at the least and if you get 5 or more in an hour you definetly need to go in!