baby is almost 3mo. & daddy & mommy are seperating. :'(

edited August 2011 in Depression
I apologize not being on here for awhile just been busy with life. Well now my husband and I are splitting because he doesn't want to be in a relationship. I did some detective work and found out he has a profile on a meet local site. Where he's met girls and has been texting them from his brothers phone. Sending them pictures of himself & trying to meet up with them & just have sex with them. Of course we got into huge fight it even got physical and I left. Now me and my son are bouncing from place to place and living out of a Duffel bag and suitcase. I love my husband so much & I want to make things work & I know I'm miserable without him. He was in prison for 8 years, since he was 17 but he just turned 26.. and right now I know he's not himself. I want my husband back not this possessed devil person.
Never once did I think we'd get a divorce or I'd be a single mom :'(
And things with him are changing he's being more civil about baby & wants me to stay back at his dad's & says I could use car? I don't want to cause that was OUR home/space. & he also got upset that they may be going after him for child support. .. I just really want our life back & him to change but he won't for "right now"... I need advice and help.. I'm miserable and breaking down every second of the day. :'(

Comments

• Were you married to him while he was in prison? My sons father is in prison also for 8yrs.. we were married at one point but I divorced him, he changed waaaaay too much in there. He's been "institutionalized" as they say.. that's all he knows! He was also 17 when he went in he'll be 22 this december. People change after prison sadly, they aren't the same person as before and most times they won't be back to their old selves
  • No I wasn't just with him through work release. But I see that now I just hope he comes to his senses: /
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Agree with @mrsg my husband has a friend who went in for 5 years at 18/19 and the best way I described it was his mentality was stunted. They've missed out on a natural growing/maturing part of life BUT that doesn't mean their behavior is excused! Some men don't grow up jail or not. Please don't wait around for him to. Its scary and hard but in the long run you will be a stronger woman and mom for it! One day at a time sweetie
  • Im prayn and Dont blame yourself!
    What he is doing is unacceptable!! You just have to make a BIG decision and move forward... God loves you! And if there was physical abuse, Thatz a biggg strike for him! You DONT want ur bby to live thru this! Your better off by yourself!!
    Keep prayn for you!!
  • Thanks everyone it's just so hard. I'm 19 & honestly believed I found my perfect man. I had relationships before and I'm happy they didn't work out because of him, we are perfect for each other when it's good but now.. I don't know I'm so sick & upset I've lost 20lbs in 3 days. :/ he said it's not healthy & I need to eat I just don't understand why all of the sudden he cares.