strong feeling its a girl

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Does anyone else have a feeling its gonna be a boy or girl? And has it ever been true for anyone? I think im having a girl and I want to name her Noliana Shanelle(:

Comments

• I'm only 7weeks but at first I thot it was a boy then recently I've been feeling its a girl idk if its just cuz I want a girl or not. But I've been real sick and husbands been gaining weight
  • Me and my boyfriend think we r having a girl too. Idk y
    We want to name baby ayva lynn if it is a girl
  • Ya we wanted a boy but think fr sure it's gonna b a girl
  • People tell me that girls will suck the life out of you and so far thats whats happening! Lol and ayva is a pretty name
  • With my twins I knew they were boys, but I think this one is a girl. We are going to name her Mikayla Rose.
  • go with ya gut girl i totally feel the same i thought i was having a boy with my 1st and ture had a boy ,now with my 2nd i thought i was having a girl and im having a girl plus with my boy i had no morning sickness but with my girl i was sick all thur 1st trimester
  • Thanks i think Ima trust my motherly instincts:) lol
  • Im 20 weeks tomorrow and I've always felt that im having a girl. I don't even look at boy stuff lol ill find out Tuesday if im right! I can't wait!!
  • I wanted a girl so bad but I just knew it was a boy and yes lil baby max is on his way lol and don't go by the sickness theory bc I have been sick my whole pregnancy. Lol
  • I was fine with my first. My husband wanted a girl bad, but I just knew he was a boy and sure enough. With my second I was really sick, and was pretty sure we were getting our girl. YUP! Now #3 im sicker then ever with worst heart burn ever! And I had no doubts from begining it was a girl. Hubby kept trying to get me to pick boy names just in case. Said no, and shore enough, its girl!!
  • I was convinced it was a girl when I was pregnant with my first child and it was! I have strong feelings that this one, my third (I had a son after my daughter) is another girl. I'll find out in a week and a half. If I'm right her name will be Autumn Nicole.
  • And as a side note, I have NEVER had morning sickness. Not with all three. So I wouldn't base it on that. xP
  • When I was preggo with my oldest, I really wanted a boy, but I knew it was girl when I figured out the right girl name and I was still undecided about boy names. The same thing happened with my youngest...another girl...her father guessed it when we went for the u/s and the baby wouldn't open her legs. lol He said it's a girl, she's stubborn.

This one, I just feel it's a boy. Plus I have boy's name...came to me in a dream.
  • I've also had a strong feeling since the beginning its gonna be a girl(: guess we'll find out in 6 more weeks!(:
  • We are hopin for a girl but my bf has 3 boys 1 girl so we figure were gonna be a lil disappointed and itll be a boy. We find out second week of march! I feel lts a girl but its prolly a boy : p btw im still horribly sick all day w morning sickness im 17 weeks
  • I have a feeling its a boy and gave started to refer to baby as bob cuz I don't wanna think of another buy name....but tidy the girl name that we picked keeps comin up all over the place..on tv...radio...here...maybe its a sign there us still hope. Won't kno until march
  • Wow lol I'm the only one who was wrong about mine
    I was a million percent sure i had a girl and my Mom was for sure too the only person who kept saying its a boy was my Dad but he was just saying that because he wants a grandson he doesn't have intuition or anything just luck lol but I'm very happy about it nevertheless
  • My mom says its a girl. And I think so too this pregnancy is so different from my sons. I feel tired all the time. I have my ultrasound tomorrow wish me luck in being able to see what it is.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm willing to bet that I'm having a boy, this is my first but I know it's a boy. Plus barely any sickness.
  • With my first, i had a dream that i had a little boy before i even knew i was pregnant! I wasn't sure about my daughter, but her dad knew from day one. We aren't sure what this one is yet, no strong pull in either direction, but two nights ago i had a dream that it was a boy. We'll see in a couple of weeks!
  • I'm convinced I'm having a girl but daddy says he only makes boys lol...well have to see who wins