baby shower games

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
So what games did everyone play or have played at their/a baby shower or plan to play at their baby shower? I have a few in mind but I'm trying to think of some others and can not for the life of me. My babyshower is this Sunday so im going tomorrow to get last min things. Thanks ladies :)

Comments

• It's called "who sucks"
    You buy cheap baby bottles and fill them with milk and you race to see who can finish the bottle first :)
  • @babynumber02 that was at the top of my list lol but thanks its a fun game especially when the people who are playing are competitive.
  • You can also do the blind folded one. The person who is blindfolded feeds someone who isn't and they end up covered in food :) whoever finishes first wins
  • That's a good one do they feed each other baby food or regular food?
  • I'm doing the clothespin game where you can't say baby. Also having ppl guess how many things are in a jar (doin prenatals, q tips, cotton balls n mini clothespins).. nnn measure my belly.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lmelanson great minds think alike. Thats all were doing too
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I also did measure my tummy, the can't say baby but I made these pacifier necklaces, how many candies in a bottle, and what's in mommys purse. The last one is where I had a check off list with tons of items and each item was worth points. The person with the most points or most crap in their purse wins. That was pretty entertaining because everyone was emptying out their purses and women carry so much stuff.
  • @lmelanso Me either. My Mom will kill me if I don't do any, though. Think I'll do the three you mentioned. Thanks!
  • Either one :) Apple sauce is good or a disgusting flavor of baby food just to make it interesting :P
  • I'm also doing the baby bottle game who drinks the bottle the fastest, "Getting baby dress" each person is blindfolded with a pile of baby clothes between them and baby doll in front they have to get the baby completely dress from diaper socks,hat and outfit... I will also be playing "Pregnant daddy" where the males have to put balloon under their shirts and try tying their shoes without popping balloon.
  • My shower is tmrw n my mom is doing so many games!
    #1 we have a prize n I pull out papers out of a bag that say stuff like pass it to someone w green/blue eyes ; pass it to someone w glasses ; that type of stuff until the papers are gone n whoever has it last wins.
    #2 just like #1 but everyone stands up n sits down as I say each thing like sit down if u went to high school w me; sit down if ur last name starts w M; until one person left standing.
    #3 as I'm opening gifts we have a timer n every whoevers gift I'm opening at the 15 mins mark get a small prize.
    #4 like the "baby" game but if u cross ur legs instead. since I cant no one else is allowed to either!
    Just to name a few! Lol sorry I'm super excited! :)
  • Awesome thanks ladies I just made my game list bigger :)