just wondering...

edited August 2011 in Health
Okay so the other day I had sex I'm 39 weeks pregnant after we had sex my bf penis had blood on it I wiped and I had light pink blood all on the paper so u called my doctor he said that its okay but if its like menstrual period blood then to go to the hospital so the next day I went to the bathroom and had a tons of light pink blood w discharge and some of the blood was dark red so I went to l&d they checked me and said everything was fine that my cervix is open but still very thick does this mean I lost my plug? Or was it just because of sex? So today only everytime I poop I wipe and I have discharge w pink has anyone had this ???

Comments

• It's probably your plug and maybe some bloody show. Maybe labors coming
  • Your mucus plug can come at different times or all at once I've heard....if you're concerned I would call the doc
  • @sands3 thank u I hope it is because its getting very uncomfortable to sleep at night
  • @soon2b3 I did go to the doctor they said that everyyhings okay but if I have blood that dosent come w discharge then to call them but either then that I'm fine :) I was just wondering if anyone has gone threw this and Idk if it was my plug or just because I had sex??