shower food ideas help

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
I was wonderin if you guys had some fun creative ideas for snacks for a shower. I'm having a jungle/safarish theme.

Comments

• Maybe cut some of the food in that theme like get a cookie cutter with different animals (jungle or whatever ) and make cookies or cut other foods with the cutters. I don't really know
    .. my friend is getting a watermelon for mine and cutting it into a basket and putting other fruit in it.... that would be cute for your theme
  • I saw a picture of he watermelon thing online it is sooo cool.

I was thinking like a chocolate pudding with gummy worms and graham crackers. Then maybe some animal coookies. A lot of the people coming have young kids. Its moe like a family get together then a traditional shower so I think it'll be fn snacks for the kids. Andthen maybe have chip served in plastic safari hats instead of traditional bowls.
  • you should do small sandwhiches and cut them with a cookie cutter!
  • ohh how about jello cubes with a worm sticking out of each!!!
  • For my wedding shower my mom made sandwhiches and cut them into little hearts! That could work! Or, you could buy cheap bottles and put little candies in them for center peices lol but idk if cheap bottles exist :-?
  • JUNGLE CAKE POPS! :ar!

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1843768

How could you not?!