Stress

edited August 2011 in Second Trimester
I am 24 weeks along. I just found out my boyfriend has been lieing to me and talking to other girls. I know the stress is not good for me and the baby. Him and I have not been talking at all today when I found out.. I just feel so sad right now. The bad thing is we was going to do baby registry now I dont want too.

Comments

• Hold off.on the registry till your not feeling so fragil. Step back and take the night foe just you. Decompress and relax
  • I cant stand looking at him right now.. I just dont know why he has to lie and talk to other girls and give them his number. When I found out about it I just cryed. Now he is doing it again and I just cry and not even look at him. Im just hurt and sad..
  • When you feel up to it talk to him and let him know how you feel... If I found that out I would be extremely disapointed and hurt too. I hope he knocks the crap off and steps up for you!!! Try and stay happy, no matter how hard it seems. I probably wouldnt invite him to the registry, but i'm a bitter person :)
  • U should think about what is good for you and your baby Ii knkw its hard for me to tell you not to stress but I bet it is hard. Why don't you leave him? U shouldn't put up with that no matter how much you love him. He is degrading you; taking advantage.
  • He told me he had to work tonight and I called his work to find out and he lie to me about work. He told me he had to go back in a 11pm to 7am. What is funny I got up when he did this morning and he never wants to put me back in bed in the morning. He didn't know I seen some clothes out on the side. So I got back out of bed when he was still in my room. He didnt get his clothes because I was up. He wanted to go out tonight. I just cant do the lieing know more..
  • Thank you. Its hard to just move out when you dont have a job and family close by to stay with.
  • I hate to say this sweeite but you need to leave him... I dont know him personally, but he sounds like a big jerk... Just pack up and go... Dont even tell him it doesnt sound like he deserves any more of your time
  • edited August 2011
    Make him pack up and leave then!!! Sounds like hes got plenty of places to go :L
  • I know what you meam but its so hard to do. We are not married and his son lives with us.. I dont have no job and he is the only one that works. I dont know how to pay the bills and rent and I got two other kids to feed. All I want him to do is stop lieing. It cant be that hard to do is it? I stay home 24/7 and dont go no where and I never lie to him.